• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

March babies, our time has finally come!

Well my pains have stepped up :). Getting more severe pain and for longer but still able to (just) walk through them and talk. Trying so hard not to get carried away bit praying tonight is the night. Not least because we have a scheduled power cut on Thursday which could mess up my home birth! ;)
Good luck everyone x

I couldn't believe it today :). Pains getting worse too! MW made me an appointment for a weeks time but told me that I wouldn't need it as I was obviously on my way! YEAY! Just need to stay calm now and be positive. I so want this to be it! Just made a batch of walnut choc chip cookies to munch on during labour :D Hehe

soooo lucky :( i'm still waiting!! good luck! :) xxx

Thanks babylimond :). I know exactly what you mean having read abOut all the other march mums going into labor, I'm so thankful that this could be my time :) hope something starts for you soon. I've now spent 24 hours with pains which would normally be awful but instead I'm over the moon! Slowly getting more sore, 5 mins apart roughly but need to ramp them up a bit so have been making myself feel sick bouncing on my ball and went for a walk although I don't see how that can help as I cOuld only manage a really slow shuffle to the village shop!

good luck thumper. you are so calm, i hope i'm like that when my time comes xxx

My little girl Seren Isobel was born on the 12th March weighing 8lb 8oz xx

Good luck Thumper!! :)

I really thought I would go early with this one but no she seems quite comfortable in there, I expect my EDD will come and go. Hopefully I wont go over too much though! Be nice to have her here for weekend lol

congrats alegria :)

went to the doc today i'm 2cm and 70% effaced :happydance: DH will be home tommorrow so LO is free to come anytime after that :)

congrats alegria :)

went to the doc today i'm 2cm and 70% effaced :happydance: DH will be home tommorrow so LO is free to come anytime after that :)

Oh yay, I've been hopping she would wait for her Daddy to come home.

i have been so scared she wouldnt cause i've been getting some contractions the last few days but looks like shes holding out :) tomorrow night starts the eviction process though if you know what i mean lol :winkwink:

You must be so excited for your husband to come home!!
Glad your little one decided to wait. :hugs:

Thanks babylimond :). I know exactly what you mean having read abOut all the other march mums going into labor, I'm so thankful that this could be my time :) hope something starts for you soon. I've now spent 24 hours with pains which would normally be awful but instead I'm over the moon! Slowly getting more sore, 5 mins apart roughly but need to ramp them up a bit so have been making myself feel sick bouncing on my ball and went for a walk although I don't see how that can help as I cOuld only manage a really slow shuffle to the village shop!

well that's great, hope your gorge baby is in your arms soon! xxx

How are we all doing ladies!!!!!

Any more babies!!!!

xxx

Hope everyone still waiting is doing ok! Not long now until we all have our babies :happydance:

Due date today but no sign of baby here, shes very happy in there, hope she doesnt make me wait much longer I really want to meet her now!! :lol:

ME!!!! Baby Billy was born today at 12.43pm at home in a pool despite a power cut!!! He is soooo GORGEOUS and I am thrilled to b a mummy. Good luck to everyone else.
Babylimond- hope it's your turn next x

ME!!!! Baby Billy was born today at 12.43pm at home in a pool despite a power cut!!! He is soooo GORGEOUS and I am thrilled to b a mummy. Good luck to everyone else.

Congrats!!

Daisy mia, was born on the 21st at 10.51 she's 6lb 4 and very tiny... in tiny baby clothes as newborn clothes huge. Lol.

Congratulations! :happydance: i hope i'm next too! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back