• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

march babies

Hi Ladies!

Just wondering if I could join the group?! :) I am due March 9, and hit the 16 wk mark today..whoohoo! This will hopefully be my second (have had two mc's in the past year, I've posted about it in other threads...but lets let this one be a happy one!!) So far so good, keeping our fingers crossed and lots of praying! Have our 16 wk check up tomorrow morning so super nervous...hoping all is still as well as it was for the 12 wk scan!!

Anyway, I am finally getting over ms...fingers crossed,lol...but have had it sooo much worse with the pregnancy! With my DD I just had it a bit in the mornings and never threw up. With this one, its been an all day thing, with a few days of throwing up in there. :( ugh! Now it seems to be passing, just have the occational bout with something not settling well. Still super tired ALL the time though, but that may be due to thyroid levels needing to be upped again...I will for sure be finding out about that tomorrow! I am ready to have some energy back!!

Finally starting to have a little belly..whoohoo! No more looking like I have had one too many donuts or cookies haha! Its still small, but at least its something! Ready to move to maternity clothes, I hate this in-between stage where reg clothes are tight and pants wont stay up no matter what trick or help I use, lol, and then the maternity ones are still a bit baggy! All in good time I suppose lol!

Anyway, finally ready and confident enough to search out some buddies! Hoping after tomorrows apt to make our "OFFICIAL" announcement...YAAAAY! lol, I will keep yall posted! Nice meeting everyone!:flower:

Hi all - I'm due 31st March so only just in the March group! This is baby number 3 for me though :) They say it goes quicker the more you have but it's dragging at the minute!

Hi all - I'm due 31st March so only just in the March group! This is baby number 3 for me though :) They say it goes quicker the more you have but it's dragging at the minute!

Hi! I have to agree with you there, this one is dragging on too,cant wait to be huge and see and feel baby moving! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->