March babies!!

rapunzel87

Reaction score
Hello ladies!

I am sorry if there is already a thread like this, however I can't find it :( So if there is, please link below. If not, then lets use this thread as a way to support, advise and have fun together until our respective due dates!

I am due on March 15th, however, I am hoping that my baby comes earlier - as long as he is healthy of course :) Plus, I can't wait to go back to sleeping on my stomach, being able to shave my legs without crazy maneuvering and drinking lots of coke! Haha.

How about y'all? What are your March due dates, how do you feel and what are you looking fwd to?

There is a March thread in the pregnancy groups and discussions section.
https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/p...arch-mallows-due-march-2015-come-join-us.html

I am actually due right between the end of March and the beginning of April. I've been sticking with April because my March due date is right at the end of March. But the further along I get, the more I think my baby will be here in March.

There's another March one too that is a little slower under the pregnancy groups called March Mummy's waste time with me or something similar.

HelloOoOo im due march 8th and so ready to have him feeling so done being pregnant especially trying to keep up with my two other toddlers :p I want to give birth early so badly but I doubt that will happen my previous two pregnancies I was late and have a funny feeling It will be the same thing this time around :/ but you never know lets see...

I'm due March 15th too! :D Getting anxious, big ball of nerves at the moment - but I hope he's here soon! :p

JaanRuk - you never know, perhaps this time it will be different! You only have 8 days go :) So exciting to be in the single digits :)

MommyTino - thats awesome! Have you started to feel anything yet? In terms of crampiness or back pain?

I actually started getting occasional cramps a couple weeks ago. This morning I woke up to fresh red bleeding - but only when wiping. We ran to l & d. They checked my cervix and I was about half a centimetre dilated. They think the beginning of dilation caused the bleeding. They also mentioned that labor can be anytime from today to a couple days. Although I have heard of some mommies walking around dilated for weeks. So I am not getting my hopes up lol

I started to feel both a few days ago! I was mostly feeling the cramping at night but today I've been getting quite a bit. No change in discharge or any sign of the "bloody show" yet though.

But wow if they were saying that - good luck!! :thumbup:

I'm due the 30th so I'm fairly sure I'll end up being an April Mama. The midwife however doesn't agree but it's one of them... I'm not getting my hopes up just plodding on.

Has anyone else been having period like braxtons of an eve that tend to settle?

Also random question but when you day your discharge changes, what do you mean? This is my second but I was induced at 37+6 with DD1 due to preeclampsia so all these feelings I've started getting seem completely foreign to me.

Xxx

I'm due 20th March. Feeling nervous and excited! Just hoping I don't go too overdue. First day of my maternity leave today so hoping bubs gives me some more time to relax but hopefully not too much. I haven't had many labour signs but the odd feeling I have before my period. Cramping that lasts about 5 mins then stops, slight increase in discharge, bbs occasionally a bit tender, the odd mood swing. Baby has dropped. I've been carrying high all of my pregnancy and there is a definite gap between my bbs and bump now and increase pressure below bump. This is my first and I heard that first babies can drop early.

Good luck Rapunzel it sounds as if you could almost be there!

Hello,
I am due March 30!
Had my 36 wk appt today cervix soft but no dilation. Baby head down. This is my 1st babu as well.
good luck all!!

I'm due the 30th so I'm fairly sure I'll end up being an April Mama. The midwife however doesn't agree but it's one of them... I'm not getting my hopes up just plodding on.

Also random question but when you day your discharge changes, what do you mean? This is my second but I was induced at 37+6 with DD1 due to preeclampsia so all these feelings I've started getting seem completely foreign to me.

Xxx

I have been getting these period like cramps for a couple weeks now. They tend to come on in the nighttime and settle down upon walking. Since they settle upon walking it makes sense to attribute them to Braxton hicks

I'm due 20th March. Feeling nervous and excited! Just hoping I don't go too overdue. First day of my maternity leave today so hoping bubs gives me some more time to relax but hopefully not too much. I haven't had many labour signs but the odd feeling I have before my period. Cramping that lasts about 5 mins then stops, slight increase in discharge, bbs occasionally a bit tender, the odd mood swing. Baby has dropped. I've been carrying high all of my pregnancy and there is a definite gap between my bbs and bump now and increase pressure below bump. This is my first and I heard that first babies can drop early.

Good luck Rapunzel it sounds as if you could almost be there!

Thanks! But I don't think much is happening to be honest :( Haven't had any contractions or anything yet.

Hello,
I am due March 30!
Had my 36 wk appt today cervix soft but no dilation. Baby head down. This is my 1st babu as well.
good luck all!!

You are almost there! I have heard eating dates help with dilation - not sure if its an old wive's tale, but its worth a try! I started eating 5 a day since 35 weeks

Xxx
Yep, I've been getting those kind of cramps too for about a week now. I mostly get them at night, but for the past two days I've been feeling them throughout the day too. Today I've had some more pain in my pelvic area as well.

For the discharge I'm not really sure what to expect :p This is my first. But maybe an increase in discharge, signs of the mucus plug, "bloody show", etc, for example.

I will try dates..thanks!
I also heard nipple stimulation, sex, rlt, pineapple helps as well.

New development for me: lost my mucus plug today. Doesn't mean much, but at least its a step in the right direction, haha :)

Just in case if anyone is wondering - still pregnant :/ Have my ob/gyn appointment today so will find out more. Really hoping I have dilated more than 0.5 cms by now. Still getting cramps and have started getting diarrhea

Good luck rapunzel, hopefully the start of something x

I'm due on the 24th, I have been getting irregular contractions for the last 3 days. I wish they would make their mind up!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->