March babies!!

Good luck rapunzel! :D

I had an appointment yesterday but he didn't check me. Not sure if that's just the norm around here or not now but a few people thought it was pretty weird that I wasn't checked :( Oh well. Nothing really new for me, still lots of pelvic and back pain. I picked up an exercise ball to bounce around on and will also be trying to eat pineapple. Hate the stuff, but gonna try it anyway :p

Good luck to all due in March, I have 2 March babies but this next one isn't due until May. I feel like I should be due now!

Thanks ladies,

The ob/gyn didn't check me for dilation. Instead she said I could be delivering soon or in a couple weeks, no one knows. However, she did add that in her opinion it should be sooner than later :/ Again, can't help but keep my hopes up, haha

I had an appointment yesterday but he didn't check me. Not sure if that's just the norm around here or not now but a few people thought it was pretty weird that I wasn't checked :( Oh well. Nothing really new for me, still lots of pelvic and back pain. I picked up an exercise ball to bounce around on and will also be trying to eat pineapple. Hate the stuff, but gonna try it anyway :p

Are you in Canada? Here in Ontario they don't check at all. Unless you are in active labor :/

And, good luck with the natural induction methods :) I love pineapple, yum!

Are you in Canada? Here in Ontario they don't check at all. Unless you are in active labor :/

And, good luck with the natural induction methods :) I love pineapple, yum!
Haha yep, I'm in Ontario too!

And thanks! I mixed it into a smoothie with some other fruits so it wasn't too bad :p

This part of pregnancy seriously drags out doesn't it...you just want a sure sign labour is imminent! Before my OB appointment the other day I could have sworn I was just going to stay pregnant forever.

I've dilated 2cm, effaced 50% and the Dr could feel the babies head...that was 2 days ago. I had bleeding from the cervical exam which then led to my bloody show. Yay - progress!

Today I don't feel much happening though. I just want to feel a real contraction haha! Bring them on, I'm ready to get her out!! I'm being induced on the Tues but hoping she'll come naturally before then (maybe wishful thinking)!

I think losing your mucus plug this late in pregnancy is still a very good sign! A lot of people have gone in to labour only hours to days later. I have my fingers crossed for you! :flower:

P.S. Apparently pineapples has no affect unless you were to eat 7 in one sitting. Only then would the enzyme they have (bromelain which softens the cervix) have any impact! I'd just eat cake if I were you haha.

This part of pregnancy seriously drags out doesn't it...you just want a sure sign labour is imminent! Before my OB appointment the other day I could have sworn I was just going to stay pregnant forever.

I've dilated 2cm, effaced 50% and the Dr could feel the babies head...that was 2 days ago. I had bleeding from the cervical exam which then led to my bloody show. Yay - progress!

Today I don't feel much happening though. I just want to feel a real contraction haha! Bring them on, I'm ready to get her out!! I'm being induced on the Tues but hoping she'll come naturally before then (maybe wishful thinking)!

I think losing your mucus plug this late in pregnancy is still a very good sign! A lot of people have gone in to labour only hours to days later. I have my fingers crossed for you! :flower:

Cool!! It sounds like you may be going into labor soon - yay!! :) A bloody show is a whole lot more promising than a mucus plus. Do keep us updated!

Update from me: increasing menstrual cramps but nooooothinggg else go report. Sigh

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->