march lambs 2010 come on ladies

mummy_em

2 boys 2 girls perfect
Reaction score
well here it goes i noticed we had no where to go now we are no longer 3rd tri:cry: so i thort we could all keep in contact in here:thumbup:. so how is every one doing xxx

if your not on here or i dont have all your info or its wrong just let me know and i will change it xx

14th february​
hivechild ronan 16 days early 7lb 7oz

18th february
vegasbaby charlotte 18 days early 7lb 2oz

26th february​
pineapplehead zander 5 days early 8lb 5oz

28th february
blondeNKlutzi mika 1 day early 8lb 2oz

1st march
CormacksGirl Adam 1 day early 8lb 12oz
pearl_vincent vincent 9 days early

3rd march
littleblonde kacey 7 days early 8lb 9oz

4th march​
helabela sophie mae 9lb

8th march
emskins wren 3 days late

10th march
kel127 connor 7days late
08marchbean paige 2days late 7lb 10oz

11th march​
julchen_79

12th march
jj-rabbit chase 4 days early

13th march​
blondiebump ellie-mae 8lb 4oz

16th march
miissmuffet ella jayne 2 days early 8lb 7oz

17th march​
missy lexie may 7 days early 6lb 13oz

march 18th
curlykate devin 5 days early

amymarie emin 5 days late 7lb 3 oz

19th march​
tiger Jesse 11 days late
jackie.d mia 4 days early c section
tink1o5 bao 4 days early

22nd march​
mummy_em ella 9 days early 7lb 9 oz

23rd march
rwhite Lachlan 9 days late 7lb 11 oz

24th march​
bear74 tacit michael 5 days late

26th march​

lynnikins elliott 12 days late

march 28th
chele max 15 days early 6lb 1oz
pinktaffy melly 6 days early
lizzieandzara zara joanna 6 days late

1st april​
greenlady flora 1 day late 6lb 10oz

5th april

hattie80 rafferty charles 14 days late 9lb 4oz

6th april​
cocoaone megan 7lb 12oz

7th april
mummydee roman 8lb 5oz

hi xx. i was ment to be a april sweet pee but my little angel decided being a march lamb was far better and came 6 days early hehe. im doing good still verry sore and tired but my baby is such a good baby i couldnt ask for any better.

hows r u feeling ? your baby is gorgeous.x

Hey- one week overdue and incredibly miserable. :cry:

Immense back and hip pain last night/this morning, but no signs of LO coming soon. I feel like I'm going to be the last March Mummy ever!

Hope you're all enjoying your babies x :hugs:

Hiya ladies!! I'm doing good, Adam is now 5 weeks old (or will be on Monday!!) And he is growing like a mushroom!! He was born on the 1st March so just made it into the March Lambs, his due date was the 2nd March so he arrived a day early!!! Still feeling quite sore (I needed stitches and had a slight tear)I thought I'd be feeling better by now!! never mind could be worse!!! Hope you are all doing well!! Can't wait to hear how all the other ladies and there babies are doing!!!!xx:hug:

yay really pleased to see that we have people over here now i didnt know if any one was gonna join me lol hi to every one well ella is 13 days old now she was 7lb 9oz when she was born and then dropped down to 6lb12 and has now got herself back up to 7lb but the midwife is coming back to weigh her again on tuesday as she is still being very sleepy in the days and i am having to wake her for feeds a few times as she has still not re gained her birth weight they have not discharged me from midwife care yet.
i didnt think i was going to be a march mummy as my due dat was not untill the 31st but they induced me so she arived on the 22nd yay:happydance: xx

pinktaffy thankyou :flower: congratulations on being a march mummy

cocoaone do you have an induction date if things dont happen i think you have a very comfey (sp) baby hope things start for you soon hun :hugs:

I was due March 23rd, but Devin decided to arrive 5 days early and the 18th! He's now 2 weeks and 3 days old, and I'm loving every minute of being a mommy!
It was rough in the beginning, he had jaundice, and had to be re-admitted into the hospital. That night in the pediatric's ward was the worst night of my life. But thankfully we got though it, and things are much better now. I still have to take him in weekly to get weighed, but he's gaining so we're not worried.

ella has juandice but they did not re admit her nearly did tho she is still a bit yellow bless her glad all is going well now x

My kacey was born march 3rd , was due march 10th but was breach and had a section. My waters went on the 2nd so she must of been ready. She was 8lb8 born and 2 week ago was 9lb8 being weighted on tuesday and cant wait. I feel really good. Had an easy recovery from my section and have had no pain for over 2 weeks now. Really surprised how qucik my recovery was as i expected to be sore for ages.Kacey has jaundice (sp) had to have 2 days of the photo therapy but she has shown no signs of it now for 2 weeks so its gone. yipee . hope your all well

Hi all, wow we've had a few sleepless nights the last few days! But i think Chase possibly has reflux. I've noticed when he is feeding its like he sometimes forgets to breath, he kinda coughs then inhales really deeply then does a few short gasps and from reading other posts i've noticed this can be a sign of silent reflux. He also has a dry cough sometimes, cries when we lie him down, gets really bad hiccups, arches his back when we are winding him or when he is lying down and has started to spit up or be sick a bit. Today has been particuarly bad, everytime we've lied him down for a nap he has immediately cried, or got bad hiccups which have woken him up. After a bit of reading up on it we have elevated his moses basked a bit with a cushion, and i put him down 10 mins ago and he is still sleeping :thumbup:

I hate to self diagnose, especially off the internet but his syptoms do seem like that of refulx or silent reflux. The HV is visiting on Wednesday so i will speak to her then or if it gets worse go to the Doctors before then. My poor lil spud i've felt so sorry for him, you can see he's tired it's just every time he's gone down you can see he is just unable to sleep and has looked in pain. I'm so happy he is sleeping at the mo. Does anyone else have any experience with reflux?

Apart from that thought things are fab! I can't believe next Friday he will be a month old, it's gone so quick and he is changing so much.

Ahh CocoaOne i am really willing your LO to make an appearence for you hun!!! :dust::dust: Have they said how long they will leave you before induction?

Got a sweep tomorrow, another on Wednesday and then I think they'll book an induction for some time next weekend. I'm really hoping the sweep sets things off tomorrow!

I think I either had some painful BHs for the first time earlier, or some contractions. Not sure which but they've stopped now.

Got a sweep tomorrow, another on Wednesday and then I think they'll book an induction for some time next weekend. I'm really hoping the sweep sets things off tomorrow!

I think I either had some painful BHs for the first time earlier, or some contractions. Not sure which but they've stopped now.

good luck!! sending you some:dust:

Yipppeeeee!!!

I was supposed to be a sweet pea as not due til April 12th but was indced last weekend due to preeclampsia. I ended up having an emergency csection

I'm totally pooped. How often is everyones LO sleeping? X

Meh are me and Becki the only ones here still overdue?! x

Aww Dee and Becki, I'm gonna send Lachlan in there to do some straightening out of your LOs! :rofl: Ooch, unpleasant thought...one goes in and two come out :shock: x

Hi girls! :flower:
yay we finally have somewhere to be lol. Are we going to have a front page with all the members on it again? I think we should :) it could have bubs name, d.o.b n whether they were early or late etc...? What does everyone think???
Jesse is 17 days old now! I can't believe it! It's gone so quick. He's not too bad a sleeper most of the time, some days/nights he is extremely fussy n won't go to sleep n will just scream.
Unfortunately he is on ebm now, he refuses to take the boob, I tried everything including the shields :(
hmmm really should update my sig....

good luck today with the sweep becki :hugs:
dee i was thinking that was it for you yesterday with your pains :hugs:

good idea tiger i will get on to it lol :thumbup:
ella is not doing to bad with her sleeping she has 2 or 3 feeds a night with times varying xx

Aww Dee and Becki, I'm gonna send Lachlan in there to do some straightening out of your LOs! :rofl: Ooch, unpleasant thought...one goes in and two come out :shock: x

I think one out is going to be bad enough hon! my friend had her baby yesterday - she was due the day before me - and her little lad turned out to be 9lbs 14oz! :wacko: ouch!

BECKI - good luck for your sweep today babe!

Lol @ rwhite!

Dee - thank you x

It's sod's law isn't it - I had a lot of brussel sprouts at dinner yesterday. My backside is going to stink if I go into labour today :blush: My OH will probably leave me :haha: Oh the shame of sprouty farts

ha ha :rofl::rofl::rofl: sprouts are the worst for that xx let us know how you get on today xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->