march lambs 2010 come on ladies

Love your avatar rockys-mumma, how old is Alfie in it?
Also, you're nearly full term!! Do you know whether you're having a boy or a girl, or keeping it a surprise until birth?

Thanks! Alfies only about 10 months old in it, I really should change it lol.

Its another blue bump, I just havent altered the ticker because i'm usually bnb'ing on my iphone! Stuck for names though and running out of time!!!

congrats marchbean !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
how was your birth ? weight etc ?
rockysmumma- still got a few weeks :) do you have a shortlist ?

Kind of... I love Jenson but OH is not so sure and now I'm starting to question it! I also adore Preston but OH will not allow it lol. Otherwise, I like Eddie and Zachary and Ruben.

What doesn't help is that OH is sooo chilled. He says he doesn't like any names I do but he can't come up with anything himself lol.

Congrats again C, you were right! It was a blue bump! How is P with him? We will have almost the same age gap! Xx

Thankyou! He was an unexpected 9lb2oz! Paige was 7lb 10 so i was expecting around the same!had a fantastic waterbirth with gas and air. I think it was approc 3hr45 labour had some stitches but nothing vimpared to the 3rd degree tear i had with paige.

J paige is fab with him and really loving but we have had more tantrums and crying over everyday things. Nothing directly related to Toby so its great she has taken so well to him. I was worried she wouldnt cope. Just having to b careful she doesnt hurt him in her excitment sometimes!

Oh my actual god, Alfie was 7lb 10oz lol. Did you 'feel' the difference in size if you know what I mean lol? Glad Paige has taken to him well :D

Haha. No i didnt feel any difference! I actually had a worse tear with paige. He had a ridge on his head for a few days which the midwife said was from the bones overlapping on his way out because of his size! He doesnt look a 9lber!! I mire breathed him out than oushed whixh i think helped. The after pains and cramps for a few days afterwards were so bad tho!

Yeah I've been warned about the afterpains 2nd time around! :/

Glad it wasn't noticably different lol (ive got a feeling this baby is going to be bigger, but who knows by how much lol) and glas it wasnt as bad for you this time, was it shorter than pages labour? I'm excited for it all now just need these 3 ish weeks to fly by!

congrats Marchbean08

hugs for the afterpains hate to say they are even worse after baby 3 i thought i was in labour again

Been so long since I was on this! And wow how the years have flown!

yeah they have gone quickly i cant believe our babies are all 2 yrs 9 months or thereabouts now

I had forgotten all about this group! I generally post on my phone now so don't explore the forum as much!

I can't believe our little march lambs are growing up so quickly!

I hardly come here anymore, are you not on our facebook March Lambs? x

No! Is it an invite group? Could you friend request me and add me? My name is Jodie Tibbitts

No! Is it an invite group? Could you friend request me and add me? My name is Jodie Tibbitts

I tried to add you, but I think you need to be my friend on FB for me to add you... the name of the group is 2010 BnB March Lambs. or if you want to add me as a friend, Melissa Louise Camacho I can add you hun.

I tried to add you, but I think you need to be my friend on FB for me to add you... the name of the group is 2010 BnB March Lambs. or if you want to add me as a friend, Melissa Louise Camacho I can add you hun.

I've sent you a friend request.

I added the group but not been accepted yet :blush: I didn't have a clue about it lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->