march lambs overdue thread

Dee had her baby boy! She had a rough delivery but both are ok. Sure she'll update soon

:dust: to those still waiting x

Yay congrats Dee!! :yipee: Hope you and your little man are doing well. Thanks for updating Becki :hugs: xx

congrats dee an cocoa!!!
i had my little girl yesterday at home all went to plan hope everything is ok with all will update with full story soon loves an hugs to all!! xx

congrats dee an cocoa!!!
i had my little girl yesterday at home all went to plan hope everything is ok with all will update with full story soon loves an hugs to all!! xx

Congrats hunni :hugs: Well done xx

congrats to everyone who has had their LO!! Are there still March Ladies waiting ? xx

i think there might be one or 2 that havent been online alot

had my baby boy Charlie on wednesday night after 11days over due yay!!! and never again!lol

congratulations cant wait to see some pics xxx

Baby Rafferty / Charlie entered the world @ 9pm on Mon 5th April weighing a whopping 9lb 4oz. I had an awful 17hr labour after being induced (HORRID) and finally had an epidural at 4pm. Was v emotional, surreal & intense. Bad tear and internal tear but no other interventions. Didn't sleep a wink for first 5 nites... bad reaction 2 all the drugs. Am a wreck but adore my gorgeous boy. love 2 all xxx

come see everyone in the march mummies 2010 group under the lounge area hun, so sorry your birth experience wasnt what you had hoped for

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->