MARCH-MALLOWS 2020

GemmaG

Reaction score
Hello! I’ve been lurking to see if anyone had started a March 2020 thread and couldn’t find one so I will kick this off!

Hoping it’s a lucky thread for everyone. I will update with due dates, adjusted due dates, genders, and arrivals as I see them but if I miss something, feel free to PM me!

March 1st

March 2nd

March 3rd

March 4th

March 5th

March 6th
- blameesydney

March 7th

March 8th

March 9th
- MollyMalone

March 10th

March 11th
-Mumof1+1

March 12th

March 13th

March 14th

March 15th
caleblake

March 16th
- Gemmag:yellow:

March 17th

March 18th
- shnsn :angel: angel grew wings 7+1

March 19th

March 20th
- Mummyyshearer

March 21st

March 22nd
-LilyFleur

March 23rd

March 24th

- positive2019

March 25th

March 26th

- Jam1611
- lornapj83

March 27th

March 28th
- Belle514
- MrsHopeful22

March 29th

March 30th

March 31st

- thexfadingpat

Last edited:

Finally got through to fertility this morning, booked in for a early scan on 5th August first thing in morning! So going to be a nervous wreck until then!

Debating whether to go private or not the week before for a scan to put my mind at abit of ease... only trouble with that is all the appointments are at night & im working so would need some excuse to swap my shift/get it off

Finally got through to fertility this morning, booked in for a early scan on 5th August first thing in morning! So going to be a nervous wreck until then!

Debating whether to go private or not the week before for a scan to put my mind at abit of ease... only trouble with that is all the appointments are at night & im working so would need some excuse to swap my shift/get it off

Glad you finally got them! Were you doing treatment??

It’s a hard one you know what’s right for you, I don’t think il do a scan early this time. I think around 7/8 weeks il get my scan at the EPAU so il try and hold off. I want to book a harmony test so will try my hardest not to do it so I can put the money towards it. X

So chuffed to get my 2-3 this morning with my Asda cheapie67353A4A-7004-40F1-9501-7CBEC98FE228.jpeg
At least I know my levels have gone up since Monday by a good bit. Will be interested to see what tomorrow’s blood test says x

Glad you finally got them! Were you doing treatment??

It’s a hard one you know what’s right for you, I don’t think il do a scan early this time. I think around 7/8 weeks il get my scan at the EPAU so il try and hold off. I want to book a harmony test so will try my hardest not to do it so I can put the money towards it. X

I was on Clomid :) so was seein them reguarly. Been with the fertility clinic at my hosp for the last 4yrs now. Ive never made it to my early scan before so hoping this time i do!!

Wow how many dpo/weeks pregnant are you? Im dying to get a digi but i stil think im abit too early

I was on Clomid :) so was seein them reguarly. Been with the fertility clinic at my hosp for the last 4yrs now. Ive never made it to my early scan before so hoping this time i do!!

Wow how many dpo/weeks pregnant are you? Im dying to get a digi but i stil think im abit too early

Ah okay!! I’m 14/15dpo at the minute. I ovulated on day 17 or 18 so would make my cycle 31 or 32 days counting from the first bleed. My strongest OPK was on day 18 but I think I ovulated that day x

Ive been to see my GP, she had no clue of what to do and told me not to test again! She wasn’t sure if I was pregnant yet refused to do a urine or blood test! Anyway I showed her my stash of tests which I took with me! She just had no idea how to deal with someone who has had many losses and a stillbirth! She didn’t even know how to register me! I think I am registered now and will wait to hear from midwife. I have a private scan booked for 5wks 5 days. I could go into epau if any pain or spotting continues.
My IC the ones I don’t trust are very dark now so I’m using that for progression too. Will test next week and hopefully get the 3+.

Last edited:
Ah okay!! I’m 14/15dpo at the minute. I ovulated on day 17 or 18 so would make my cycle 31 or 32 days counting from the first bleed. My strongest OPK was on day 18 but I think I ovulated that day x

Ah im 11dpo today :) i ovulated CD15/16 :) my cycles were slightly irregular so not sure on this months cycle length. Im praying this baby sticks. Ive had wee niggly cramps/pains in my hip areas so im praying it isnt a sign of another ectopic! But i keep telling myself its all going to work out this time. I might buy some digitals today and just keep them for weekend/next week... my cheapies are stil very faint as of yday... im not gettin bloods done so thts making me worry slightly more cos i have no way of knowin if my levels are going up

Also if anyone has suggestions and don’t really like the name of the group, I’m open to changing it! Was the best I could come up with lol x

Ah im 11dpo today :) i ovulated CD15/16 :) my cycles were slightly irregular so not sure on this months cycle length. Im praying this baby sticks. Ive had wee niggly cramps/pains in my hip areas so im praying it isnt a sign of another ectopic! But i keep telling myself its all going to work out this time. I might buy some digitals today and just keep them for weekend/next week... my cheapies are stil very faint as of yday... im not gettin bloods done so thts making me worry slightly more cos i have no way of knowin if my levels are going up

It’s such a hard trimester. Give it another few days before you do your digi. Don’t buy them today you’ll pee on them as soon as you get home :haha: unless you’ve way more willpower than me!

It’s such a hard trimester. Give it another few days before you do your digi. Don’t buy them today you’ll pee on them as soon as you get home :haha: unless you’ve way more willpower than me!

Hahaa i didnt buy them il maybe pick some up tmorrow. They are soo expensive ... ive soo far managed not to pee on anything today!! Going to prob do a FRER tmorrow see if my lines gettin darker as tht will be 48hrs roughly since my last test so hopefully my hcg levels have gone up

I like march mallows :)

Hahaa i didnt buy them il maybe pick some up tmorrow. They are soo expensive ... ive soo far managed not to pee on anything today!! Going to prob do a FRER tmorrow see if my lines gettin darker as tht will be 48hrs roughly since my last test so hopefully my hcg levels have gone up

I like march mallows :)
Do you have amazon? They are doing two for £10.17 that’s were I got mine from. Most shops only do one test for that cost! X

7BC913F7-AD73-45D9-866B-A25A9D29877C.png

So maybe il start my introductions. They can be as personal or very little information, no real names needed. How long you’ve been trying etc so here’s all about me.

My names up there so you can guess I’m called Gemma. Live in the UK. Married for 11 years been together since we were 18. I’m 35 this year and have five/ nearly six year old twins.

Had three losses back to back from the age of 22-23 and ended up in a car crash that unfortunately my husband got injured in that resulted in him producing antisperm antibodies (his blood made contact with his sperm-not good) after 5 1/2 years of trying we had ICSI and had the twins. Got pregnant naturally in April 19 but had a miscarriage at 7+6. Never wanted or even planned number 3 as I didn’t want IVF again. But getting pregnant set something off in me again. So so surprised we caught again this quickly. A miracle in my eyes. But anyway that’s it in a nutshell hoping this little one comes home with me x

Ive been to see my GP, she had no clue of what to do and told me not to test again! She wasn’t sure if I was pregnant yet refused to do a urine or blood test! Anyway I showed her my stash of tests which I took with me! She just had no idea how to deal with someone who has had many losses and a stillbirth! She didn’t even know how to register me! I think I am registered now and will wait to hear from midwife. I have a private scan booked for 5wks 5 days. I could go into epau if any pain or spotting continues.
My IC the ones I don’t trust are very dark now so I’m using that for progression too. Will test next week and hopefully get the 3+.

That’s not good to hear huni, some GP’s are completely useless. Mine isn’t too bad can be hit or miss at times. Are you still spotting? I had the tiniest bit this morning and have been cramping on and off. I hate it though the cramps terrify me try to remind myself it’s meant to be normal x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->