MARCH-MALLOWS 2020

Do you have amazon? They are doing two for £10.17 that’s were I got mine from. Most shops only do one test for that cost! X

View attachment 1064270

Oh il maybe try amazon then... its the waiting for delivery i hate but then again might help me not test too early ha!

As for introduction....

Hi my name is Julie, i am 26 been with my partner almost 6yrs & i have a wee boy who is 7 next week who wasnt planned! We also stay in UK/Scotland. Weve been ttc baby #2 for 5 and a half years with 2 losses in that time... one ectopic and one miscarriage. Hoping this baby sticks! As i dont know if we could survive another loss. Im feeling up & down about it though as today my boobs arent as tender today and ive had wee cramps here and there in my tummy and hip areas (paranoid it means another ectopic) but im trying to stay positive and i feel this forum helps with that :) im only 11dpo aswell so early days

Oh il maybe try amazon then... its the waiting for delivery i hate but then again might help me not test too early ha!

As for introduction....

Hi my name is Julie, i am 26 been with my partner almost 6yrs & i have a wee boy who is 7 next week who wasnt planned! We also stay in UK/Scotland. Weve been ttc baby #2 for 5 and a half years with 2 losses in that time... one ectopic and one miscarriage. Hoping this baby sticks! As i dont know if we could survive another loss. Im feeling up & down about it though as today my boobs arent as tender today and ive had wee cramps here and there in my tummy and hip areas (paranoid it means another ectopic) but im trying to stay positive and i feel this forum helps with that :) im only 11dpo aswell so early days
I got mine the next day if you have prime x

Hi. I’m Karen. Almost 40 and baking number 4. My partner and I have been together 18 months but had things worked out differently it would have been about 7 years! This is our first baby together, I already have 3 and he has 2 girls. We had a miscarriage in February so hoping this little bean sticks this time as TTC was very stressful!

I got mine the next day if you have prime x

I dont have prime and was wanting £4 odd for delivery :( so doesnt really work out cheaper... il just pick some up tomorrow though :) im stil debating whether to book a 6wk scan or not... our 7wk scan is 5th August....

Ah bummer mummyyshearer but your tests today are looking great!!

If it makes you feel more content do it. I had two at 6 and 7 and unfortunately it didn’t reassure me at all so I’m waiting it out this time x

Last edited:
4316F661-B163-432E-9B57-3D1736EAD1FF.jpeg Well my last FRER was hoping for a dye stealer nearly there shouldn’t have tested with FMU as it’s never my strongest but couldn’t contain myself lol At least the test line is slightly darker than the control line. Have my last blood test here at 9.25 so should know this afternoon what the result is. Feeling a bit nervous but the tests are giving me a bit of reassurance x

Wow your test look amazing!!

Ive decided to wait it out til my early scan at the hosp on 5th august. Im going to just keep testin every other day atm then once i get my digitals il keep goin every week with them til i get my 3+ ... ive only ever got 2-3 on them before. Just hate waiting i want the next 2 mths to fly by so i can get out this first trimester

Wow your test look amazing!!

Ive decided to wait it out til my early scan at the hosp on 5th august. Im going to just keep testin every other day atm then once i get my digitals il keep goin every week with them til i get my 3+ ... ive only ever got 2-3 on them before. Just hate waiting i want the next 2 mths to fly by so i can get out this first trimester

I only ever got to 2-3 on mine but my blood hcg at the hospital was nearly 4000 so I think it’s needs to be right up there to get the 3+

I’m going to do my next digi next Thursday or Friday. I go to Ibiza on Saturday for four nights so should distract me. Sober Ibiza brilliant :haha: Well worth it though x

I only ever got to 2-3 on mine but my blood hcg at the hospital was nearly 4000 so I think it’s needs to be right up there to get the 3+

I’m going to do my next digi next Thursday or Friday. I go to Ibiza on Saturday for four nights so should distract me. Sober Ibiza brilliant :haha: Well worth it though x

Wow thats a good sign!! I wish i was gettin bloods as much as i hate blood/needles lol they didnt even mention bloods when i phoned yesterday. I may phone next week & query it...

Awww i go to magaluf in october so will be a sober week for me haha x

Wow thats a good sign!! I wish i was gettin bloods as much as i hate blood/needles lol they didnt even mention bloods when i phoned yesterday. I may phone next week & query it...

Awww i go to magaluf in october so will be a sober week for me haha x

I think it depends on your GP surgery. Mine wouldn’t routinely do bloods but because I haven’t had a period and my miscarriage was so recent they need to check my levels are rising normally to rule out anything else going on. Although he said it would be absolutely near impossible for it to be anything else he still needs to check. But it’s worth a shot some are much easier to persuade than others.

So that’s them done really hope I hear this afternoon what they are! Our surgery is closed tomorrow so they are trying to rush it through. I hope they come back today or il have to wait until next week!

Hi,
My spotting has stopped, I feel my boobs are heavier and nipples starting to get sore-can tell when bra is off! Not nausea but maybe beginning of it, everything I eat is starting to lose its taste and i feel its like a chore having to chew so that may be the beginnings of nausea as not like me to not like food!! My tests are darker.
Thread name only thing I can think of is March Miracles.
I am 36 and mum to 4 boys youngest aged 5. My second birth was a girl stillborn due to lack of fluid and kidney issues. There’s a high chance of it recurring 1in4 in every pregnancy. It shows up on 5 month scan so if everything looks good at 5 months there’s more of a chance of survival. I don’t relax till 24 weeks. I’ve had many chemicals and early losses. Last pregnancy bled heavily with clots from 14 weeks due to a SCH. I haven’t told anyone other than hubby and best friend. I’m planning on keeping it to myself till 5 months when I know more. I have a private scan booked for 5 weeks 5 days, hope I see something as I have in previous pregnancies. I was off brith control in December 2018, ttc until this month when I was more relaxed about it. I always wanted 1 more before I hit 40. I’d be happy with a boy or girl just as long as it’s healthy. I’ve had 3 pregnancies back to back and last time round was tough with a newborn, 2 and 3 year old so this time round all my boys are older so I’m looking forward to enjoying the alone time with baby! Hope it’s a sticky. Lovely hearing other stories. X

Hi there.
I'm Isabelle, I live in Ireland and I'm pregnant with my third. Have a 6 and soon to be 3 year old already and had a surprise pregnancy (which ended in miscarriage) last month. I haven't had a period in between and I've been struggling still with he grief and guilt. I'm scared to death of another loss and was set on never getting pregnant again but here I am!

I've been testing a few times a day, so far so good. Got a 3+ in my Digi yesterday. If I go from when my miscarriage happened I should be 5+3 but GP said that we can't be certain since I never had a period in between. I'm sending a letter he wrote with my registration form and hoping for an early scan. Otherwise, I will be in Spain next month and scans can cost around 36 euro so I'll definitely get one done while on holidays if I can.

Hi there.
I'm Isabelle, I live in Ireland and I'm pregnant with my third. Have a 6 and soon to be 3 year old already and had a surprise pregnancy (which ended in miscarriage) last month. I haven't had a period in between and I've been struggling still with he grief and guilt. I'm scared to death of another loss and was set on never getting pregnant again but here I am!

I've been testing a few times a day, so far so good. Got a 3+ in my Digi yesterday. If I go from when my miscarriage happened I should be 5+3 but GP said that we can't be certain since I never had a period in between. I'm sending a letter he wrote with my registration form and hoping for an early scan. Otherwise, I will be in Spain next month and scans can cost around 36 euro so I'll definitely get one done while on holidays if I can.
Hi Isabelle I’m from the North! Your story is pretty similar to mine. Did your GP not do a quantitive blood test for you since you haven’t had a period in between!?

It’s such an anxious time. I hate wishing my life away but I can’t wait to get the next 8 weeks over with x

Hi,
My spotting has stopped, I feel my boobs are heavier and nipples starting to get sore-can tell when bra is off! Not nausea but maybe beginning of it, everything I eat is starting to lose its taste and i feel its like a chore having to chew so that may be the beginnings of nausea as not like me to not like food!! My tests are darker.
Thread name only thing I can think of is March Miracles.
I am 36 and mum to 4 boys youngest aged 5. My second birth was a girl stillborn due to lack of fluid and kidney issues. There’s a high chance of it recurring 1in4 in every pregnancy. It shows up on 5 month scan so if everything looks good at 5 months there’s more of a chance of survival. I don’t relax till 24 weeks. I’ve had many chemicals and early losses. Last pregnancy bled heavily with clots from 14 weeks due to a SCH. I haven’t told anyone other than hubby and best friend. I’m planning on keeping it to myself till 5 months when I know more. I have a private scan booked for 5 weeks 5 days, hope I see something as I have in previous pregnancies. I was off brith control in December 2018, ttc until this month when I was more relaxed about it. I always wanted 1 more before I hit 40. I’d be happy with a boy or girl just as long as it’s healthy. I’ve had 3 pregnancies back to back and last time round was tough with a newborn, 2 and 3 year old so this time round all my boys are older so I’m looking forward to enjoying the alone time with baby! Hope it’s a sticky. Lovely hearing other stories. X

Keeping everything crossed for you this time. I had a SCH with my miscarriage really hoping nothing shows up this time the bleeding was awful. I’m the same I never really got much time with the twins as it really was just routine routine routine to try and survive. Looking forward also to having the alone time and just being able to have a proper cuddle x

Well i am with fertility clinic at my hosp so i would of thought with my ectopic and miscarriage previously they maybe would of kept a closer eye on me. I bought my digi’s today so prob use one tmorro morning :) im stil having small cramping on and off but its not sore/painful ... so im staying positive. I am checkin constantly though as i feel quite wet down there atm but its all just discharge (sorry tmi lol)

Fingers crossed though Gemma you get ur bloods back today!!

Hi my names Julie and im a Pee on a Stick addict :hi:

*pic is just todays tests ha*

1854242C-6C44-4B78-8776-62AE8B0C3E16.jpeg

Haha love it :happydance:They are looking great mummyyshearer!!!!

Unfortunately my test results didn’t get there before they closed today so have to now ring from Ibiza on Monday morning...... a lot of people in hospital today apparently and has set things back. So il just have to distract myself and stay away from the cocktails until Monday morning. Just be my luck il stay sober and they won’t double or something. Really wish I would have had that confirmation that it’s a viable pregnancy before I go but sure it’s not to be, need to just have faith x

Haha love it :happydance:They are looking great mummyyshearer!!!!

Unfortunately my test results didn’t get there before they closed today so have to now ring from Ibiza on Monday morning...... a lot of people in hospital today apparently and has set things back. So il just have to distract myself and stay away from the cocktails until Monday morning. Just be my luck il stay sober and they won’t double or something. Really wish I would have had that confirmation that it’s a viable pregnancy before I go but sure it’s not to be, need to just have faith x

Aww im sure you will be fine!! Well this evening i have had dull ache in my hip area/round to side of my bum on and off and has me worried this is start of another ectopic well i say my hip area just slightly down from there... OH has decided to tell his mum tonight as my mum knows due to a family party tomorro nyt and she was over the moon, she feels confident about it all this time she reckons we will be fine this time. OH feels more positive aswell... just wish i felt tht way lol i feel positive when i feel nothing but then i get these dull aches and cramps and i panic.

Hi Isabelle I’m from the North! Your story is pretty similar to mine. Did your GP not do a quantitive blood test for you since you haven’t had a period in between!?

It’s such an anxious time. I hate wishing my life away but I can’t wait to get the next 8 weeks over with x

Really?? What part?

I had a blood test today to check my iron levels and thyroid. I thought he was going to ask for hcg levels too but it didn't sound like it in the end :/
I did get a letter to send in with my registration form so hopefully I will get an earlier scan.

I’m co.antrim what about you?? X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->