MARCH-MALLOWS 2020

Hello ladies

Mind if I join you? Due date is 15th March.

Introduction
My name is natalie I’m also from Scotland and I will be 40 in a couple of weeks time. I have 2 little boys Caleb who is 9 and Blake who’s nearly 8. I had a miscarriage in between both boys then an ectopic in 2013.
Then I accidentally fell pregnant in 2017 but sadly had a late miscarriage and lost a little boy named Aspen last March. We fell pregnant again (planned this time) but sadly had another missed miscarriage in August. It was a little girl and we called her Grace. Aspens PM showed no reason for why he died and the tests done on Graces tissue showed she had Down’s syndrome. I’m really hoping and praying for this rainbow I got a 2-3 on my CBD today so that’s made me feel reassured at the minute.
Looking forward to going on this journey with you all xxx

Hello ladies

Mind if I join you? Due date is 15th March.

Introduction
My name is natalie I’m also from Scotland and I will be 40 in a couple of weeks time. I have 2 little boys Caleb who is 9 and Blake who’s nearly 8. I had a miscarriage in between both boys then an ectopic in 2013.
Then I accidentally fell pregnant in 2017 but sadly had a late miscarriage and lost a little boy named Aspen last March. We fell pregnant again (planned this time) but sadly had another missed miscarriage in August. It was a little girl and we called her Grace. Aspens PM showed no reason for why he died and the tests done on Graces tissue showed she had Down’s syndrome. I’m really hoping and praying for this rainbow I got a 2-3 on my CBD today so that’s made me feel reassured at the minute.
Looking forward to going on this journey with you all xxx

Hi Natalie. Oh my goodness I’m so sorry. Your an amazingly strong woman and I am in awe of your strength. It seems quite a few of us on here are waiting for our rainbows sadly and I hope so much you get yours. I watched your video and what an amazingly beautiful little boy Aspen was. Utter perfection. xx

Last edited:
How is everyone today \\:D/

I am proud to annouce I didnt pee on a stick today hahaha!! I will beat this addiction ](*,) PMSL

xx

I am proud to annouce I didnt pee on a stick today hahaha!! I will beat this addiction ](*,) PMSL

xx

Haha you didn’t better than me I found three ICs I didn’t know I had and was straight into one this morning :dohh:

Im actually sitting here thinking I need to pee and I should do another one lol

xx
I did!!!! Just coz I wanted to see a dark line!!!
I have one last digital to do, only coz I want to see a 3+

I’ve also booked a private scan. I’ll be 7+5. Feeling quite anxious. Really praying for a sticky bean this time xx

Awww Sunday will be my last FRER im away at a family do tonight away from home soo its been takin my mind off it. Ive gt one digi left aswell which will be nxt week at somepoint to see 2-3 then il prob buy one for followin week to try see 3+

Ive also a digi left and will use it on Monday hopefully! Just want to see a 3+ but feel a bit scared incase I don’t and then end up buying more and getting more paranoid! My early scan is booked for the following Monday. I had a few twinges in my side which I’m hoping is nothing, I’m more heightened to every pull and stretching sensation going on at the moment. Boobs are sore and yesterday I was craving pineapple...don’t have much of an appetite and I’m sure the nausea will hit me soon! We have a bbq to attend and the thought of it is making me sick!! I am 4 weeks and 3 days today going by my calculations.
I was so close to testing this morning with fmu but didn’t and now need to fight the urge to test with less concentrated urine as then I know I won’t get the 3+ and will get addicted and paranoid!! Need to hold off till Monday!
Hope you ladies are doing well x
What symptoms are you having? I have a really greasy face when my skin type is usually dry, also getting lots of spots!! Not nice!

Morning ladies! All good here. I could lie and say I’m not still testing but I am :haha: I just like seeing the lines getting darker. I’ve have quite a few of Asda 25miu own brand and it was my mission to get a dark line on one lol finally got it this morning. I got it quicker this time so I’m feeling better.

I’m off on holiday today and to be honest I’m feel massively anxious about leaving the kids (we had our family holiday 4 weeks ago this is just my husband and I and my sisters and their partners) but I know that’s just having my miscarriage has made me really clingy so I’m off to yoga and mediation this morning to try and clear my head.

Shnsn not much symptoms going on for me. I feel totally pregnant though if that makes sense. Have had cramps on and off but nothing like last time. My boobs aren’t sore at all this time either and I’m kind of glad as I tortured myself if I didn’t feel as sore so that’s kind of a relief. Maybe because I was so recently pregnant my body is still used to it? Who knows.......Sense of smell is through the roof and I’m tired but I’m up early everyday that’s my biggest symptom I always wake early when I’m pregnant it’s very odd. Nausea is more like I’m constantly hungry it’s an empty feeling in my stomach but I don’t know what I want to eat either. But I’m feeling good and I’m feeling more content. I just have a good feeling about this time so I hope it doesn’t come down round me like a ton of bricks. But yep feeling good and excited for my scan in 3 weeks. Keeping my digi for next Friday also! X

Not much symptoms for me ive have a few dull cramps/aches. My boobs have been really tender but some days they arent too bad. I had shoulder/shoulder tip pain yesterday well i say pain more like a ache which i worried myself with as i googled it and told me its a sign of ectopic but i havent had any other symptoms/bleeding etc. Its away today so must of slept funny although i do feel i can stil feel it slightly but might just be in my head lol. Not really had nausea... im only 4+1 weeks

Hi ladies,

Just a quick post to say hi!

Got a positive today @ 9dpo, due around 21st March.

I have 2 daughters age 3 and 1, I’ll come back and catch up on all the posts I’ve missed once the kids are in bed :)

Last edited:
Hi ladies,

Just a quick post to say hi!

Got a positive today @ 9dpo, due around 25th March.

I have 2 daughters age 3 and 1, I’ll come back and catch up on all the posts I’ve missed once the kids are in bed :)

WELCOME :cool:

Dont worry uve not missed much :D

Well i lasted one day not peeing on a stick \\:D/ used my last home bargains cheapie tnyt, had about 2hr hold...

Got 1x FRER left which i might do tomorrow or Monday then 1x Digi left for end of next week :D

2D1B068C-835D-4C77-AA61-09E580ED4FF6.jpeg

Lovely progression.

I don’t normally even get a squinter before 12dpo so I was surprised to get a clear BFP at 9dpo... Please don’t be twins!!

I definitely felt implantation a few days before my BFP so think maybe I just implanted early.

Lovely progression.

I don’t normally even get a squinter before 12dpo so I was surprised to get a clear BFP at 9dpo... Please don’t be twins!!

I definitely felt implantation a few days before my BFP so think maybe I just implanted early.

I got a clear BFP at 9dpo aswell on FRER done my last FRER today and got myself a dye stealer line :) hoping that is a good sign things are progressing well.. starting to get small waves of nausea nw and again aswell

231D00ED-C4DA-4580-8449-D4356DEFA0F2.jpeg

Hey ladies just thought I’d check in from Ibiza having a great time although feeling a bit sick today. Mummyyshearer looks amazing got to love a dye stealer!!

So finally got my blood results today. Thursdays was 344.4 so doubling every 1.3 days or 32 hours which is amazing so so happy. Having my first antenatal next Thursday 25th at 9am. Bringing me in a week earlier because of the miscarriage so will see what that entails I can’t remember what they do at it x

Oh wow that BFP is a lot darker than mine, I’ll stop panicking about twins now :haha:

Hope all goes well with your scan Gemma, it sounds like it will.

I’ve had a few waves of nausea today, with my first daughter I didn’t get nausea until week 6 and with my youngest I didn’t get any.

Hey ladies just thought I’d check in from Ibiza having a great time although feeling a bit sick today. Mummyyshearer looks amazing got to love a dye stealer!!

So finally got my blood results today. Thursdays was 344.4 so doubling every 1.3 days or 32 hours which is amazing so so happy. Having my first antenatal next Thursday 25th at 9am. Bringing me in a week earlier because of the miscarriage so will see what that entails I can’t remember what they do at it x

First time ive ever had one! Im decided no point testing anymore lol except from th digis :) i plan on doin my digi about thursday time ish.

Oh wow that BFP is a lot darker than mine, I’ll stop panicking about twins now :haha:

Hope all goes well with your scan Gemma, it sounds like it will.

I’ve had a few waves of nausea today, with my first daughter I didn’t get nausea until week 6 and with my youngest I didn’t get any.

That pic was todays BFP ive attached a photo of my first BFP and Todays which is a week apart and its crazy!!!

B0AEE022-C508-4AF9-BC3C-CD51DF4A010A.jpeg

This is my 9dpo

r88Ujk1

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"