MARCH-MALLOWS 2020

Such gorgeous pictures of your little ladies! Henry is 3 months today. He is such a happy little guy especially compared to my two stubborn girls lol. Tummy time is going much better although he still prefers to try lie down when he can. He has great head control anyway but I think that's because he's always looking around for his sisters lol. He started sleeping from half 12 until 7:30am about a week and a half ago which is amazing. His sister's were and still are bad sleepers so I'm hoping this will stick and I'll have one good sleeper. He loves playing with his hands and has started sucking his thumb as he doesn't like his soother. Hoping once he starts teething he will take the soother better as it's easier for kids to give up the soother then stop sucking their thumb but until then I'm going to enjoy how cute it looks. He's a great little feeder. Had to up the amount of one of his bottles during the day as he is going through a growth spurt.

Hope you're all keeping well.

Henry 12 weeks.jpg

Hey!!! How’s everyone getting on?? We are four months today and finally got registered yesterday woohoo!!

Hoping we are nearing the end of this sleep regression and developmental leap as it’s been a bit harder sleep wise and she’s just a bit more moany in general but she’s been much better the last few days. Times flying by x

D051E274-DDB0-4FC3-B6B6-91DF9CB9F681.jpeg

B631CB6F-2970-498F-90E6-73003BE24126.jpeg 8C27AB81-4371-41FF-AAA6-1DD876BA7255.jpeg Wow. Can’t believe how gorgeous all the babies are! Iris is 4 and a half months now. She just got weighed today by Health Visitor and is on 91st percentile for weight and 98th for length. Already maxing our 6 month clothes! All the babies seem to be thriving it’s so nice. B631CB6F-2970-498F-90E6-73003BE24126.jpeg

We're doing good. Almost 4 months and growing too fast.
She can roll both ways and has recently found her voice and loves to scream for attention. :haha:

View attachment 1085525
Haha oh my goodness we have a screamer too it’s so funny!! Ah she’s so beautiful. And bravo on the rolling, my lazy rascal did it a few times and just doesn’t move anymore lol she’s so laid back she just lies there and sucks her toes :dohh:

View attachment 1085552 View attachment 1085553 Wow. Can’t believe how gorgeous all the babies are! Iris is 4 and a half months now. She just got weighed today by Health Visitor and is on 91st percentile for weight and 98th for length. Already maxing our 6 month clothes! All the babies seem to be thriving it’s so nice. View attachment 1085552

Ahhh I love a wee squishy baby lol look at those cheeks!!! She’s so so long! And I thought Theia was long!!! Yep we are near maxing the 6 month clothes too although I’m begrudgingly not wanting to move up a size because it’s like so much bigger and I’m not quite ready for that. Growing so so quickly I’m really enjoying motherhood this time round. You look amazing too xx

Ahhh I love a wee squishy baby lol look at those cheeks!!! She’s so so long! And I thought Theia was long!!! Yep we are near maxing the 6 month clothes too although I’m begrudgingly not wanting to move up a size because it’s like so much bigger and I’m not quite ready for that. Growing so so quickly I’m really enjoying motherhood this time round. You look amazing too xx
Thank you. I am loving it too. Seems to be flying in. Wish we could slow it down sometimes. Before I know it will be back at work. Great to hear you guys are doing so well. Hard to comprehend it all started with a line on a stick!

Layla will be 5mths on the 19th! She can roll both ways although stil struggles to get onto her tummy at times! Weve been practicing sitting on her own aswell as she loves to sit but can be abit sore on the arms holding her for ages haha. We are moving her into the ‘buggy’ stage of her pram in nxt couple of days which makes me sad! Although in her pram it gives us the option to sit her up she just slides down and gets frustrated she cant sit proper. Weve been puree weaning for a couple weeks now, i done it with my son and done him no harm - she seemed ready i would never force food on her and she loves rusks (mixed with her milk obv) weve tried a few ellas kitchen pouches and shes stil abit iffy on them but im not worried still early days. cant wait to do abit of baby led weaning once shes old enough as that wasnt really a thing when i had my oldest 8yr ago... or least was never mentioned to me, i was taught/told feom HV puree weaning etc. She only has something to eat once a day as i do want her to take her milk as normal. Shes also went from napping every 3hrs to one nap lasting 1-2hrs in morning and same in afternoon... then sleeps 7-7. Worry shes not nappin enough but she seems fine & happy. Oh and she is daft for Bing on cbeebies!

422FD4F2-A828-4BBA-8F57-2AFCBDF0694E.jpeg

We are doing good. :)
Just over 5 months.. Alison is still just an easy, happy baby. Has her fussy moments with sore gums lately (no teeth yet though). But most of the time she's just so smiley and loves interacting with her older brothers now. We're working on sitting and will be starting food BLW style right at 6 months.

IMG_20200905_120200_512.jpg

Merry Christmas girls

I truly hope you and your little ones had a fab first Christmas x

E2E2C1F6-856B-42E2-A09D-FCE540CAD4F5.jpeg

Merrryyy Christmas!! Hope everyones babas had a good first xmas!!

Can’t believe Layla is now 9mth old!! She has 2 teeth which she suprised us with as she didnt show signs of teething/in pain. Shes on mostly ‘adult’ type food as she was refusing jars! Shes not crawling yet - apart frm army crawling. Any tips on how to help her! She gets up onto her knees fine. She also pulls herself up on me she hasnt mastered how to do it on furniture etc yet.

F699FD32-776A-4090-A1AF-A210E5FFE2BD.jpeg

Merrryyy Christmas!! Hope everyones babas had a good first xmas!!

Can’t believe Layla is now 9mth old!! She has 2 teeth which she suprised us with as she didnt show signs of teething/in pain. Shes on mostly ‘adult’ type food as she was refusing jars! Shes not crawling yet - apart frm army crawling. Any tips on how to help her! She gets up onto her knees fine. She also pulls herself up on me she hasnt mastered how to do it on furniture etc yet.

View attachment 1092541

Layla is soo cute!! It’s crazy how quickly time goes by isn’t it? Ah it sounds like she might skip the crawling if she’s pulling herself up on you. She might go straight to walking! But if you want to try and encourage her we would play a game and move stuff away from Theia and I would hold her tummy and help her until she figured out the arm and leg movements. Although be prepared she’s into everything now and it’s a nightmare :shock:

Layla is soo cute!! It’s crazy how quickly time goes by isn’t it? Ah it sounds like she might skip the crawling if she’s pulling herself up on you. She might go straight to walking! But if you want to try and encourage her we would play a game and move stuff away from Theia and I would hold her tummy and help her until she figured out the arm and leg movements. Although be prepared she’s into everything now and it’s a nightmare :shock:

i actually have been doing that! Lol she can rock back and forth on her knees as if shes gettin ready to move. But yeah i think shes goin to skip crawling. She army crawls/rolls to get to wher she wants to go, and she can sit herself up aswell. We also hit a stage last night wher she just wants to stand in the bath! Not fun ha!

Eek can not believe all our babies are nearly or already one!! Wishing them all the happiest of birthdays xx

Hello just wondered if any of us still pop on here lol.

18mths already!! Anyone elses wee one went fussy with food and not saying words yet? She has started babbling alot more and being more vocal just no ‘words’. She can say Mum but she only says it when shes huffy and want something so doesnt say it as in the way your ment to say Mum lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->