MARCH-MALLOWS 2020

How’s everyone getting on?

heey,

we are doing good. Not gonna lie struggling abit during week having the 2 kids myself/home schooling but we are getting there :) how is everyone else??
Layla is now 9wks old & I finally feel ready to try shift this baby weight... anyone any tips?? I am a fussy eater so meals can be a struggle when it comes to weight loss lol

Forgot to add photo of Layla lol

anyone elses baby starting to sleep through night?? Layla has started this week but will have the odd night she wakes up still

7EF22BEB-EEE7-4554-BC0C-44EAF3357741.jpeg

Forgot to add photo of Layla lol

anyone elses baby starting to sleep through night?? Layla has started this week but will have the odd night she wakes up still

View attachment 1082083

So cute.
Alison is up twice a night normally, then once early morning.. but we're fully breastfed so pretty normal. My boys never slept through the night until they were over a year.

So cute.
Alison is up twice a night normally, then once early morning.. but we're fully breastfed so pretty normal. My boys never slept through the night until they were over a year.

my oldest was 3wks old when he slept through and she was still only 8wks when she first did. So far in total ahes slept through 5 times and woke up once one night :) we are just starting to get her in a proper bedtime routine now aswell which i think is helping...

Depending on when she feeds (shes every 3hours) usually bath around 7.30ish and last bottle by half 8 :) then shes in bed by 9. If she does wake up durin night usually between 4-5am so still not too bad

We are doing good. Alison is 7 weeks today. Still a pretty easy and happy baby that loves to eat, sleep and cuddle. She is super alert and likes to just look around and try to take in everything.

View attachment 1082067
That's some amazing tummy time for 7 weeks! Henry is not bothered at all to lift his head lol My girls were much quicker but in the hospital the doc said that boys take a bit longer to do things. Definitely true in Henry's case!

All good here. Henry will be 8 weeks tomorrow. He's a great little feeder. Have moved him up to the 6oz bottles on Sunday. He's started going a bit longer between feeds since then so we're adjusting to the new schedule. His last feed last night was at half ten then he woke at 3am for a feed then had another at 7:30am. I feel like I slept better for sure.Hoping he will start sleeping through the night soon! He's so alert and is smiling loads and his sisters are fussing over him non stop which i think he likes!

Henry May 26th.jpg

Hey!! All good over here. Amazing how quickly time has passed already. All your little babies are so gorgeous <3

Theia is such an easy happy baby I’m feeling very very blessed she’s an absolute pleasure. Always smiling. She has a little heart murmur that was discovered last week so we are getting a heart scan on the 2nd June. My sister has one as does my mother in law so trying not to worry as it is quite soft. Other than that she’s thriving she’s up to 12 1/2 pound this week at 9 weeks. Also sleeping amazingly goes to bed at 9:30 and up around 5 for a bottle and she will usually sleep to around 8:30. She’s a noisy wee thing though that part of the morning so will sleep much better when she goes into her room. Going to make a start on it this week getting her room ready. I’m thinking of moving her in sometime in July though as she’s getting really long in her next to me.

When are you all planning to do it?

Pic of my little woman

9AA50F5B-7A9D-4E46-B9FE-7769392E8F05.jpeg

Hey!! All good over here. Amazing how quickly time has passed already. All your little babies are so gorgeous <3

Theia is such an easy happy baby I’m feeling very very blessed she’s an absolute pleasure. Always smiling. She has a little heart murmur that was discovered last week so we are getting a heart scan on the 2nd June. My sister has one as does my mother in law so trying not to worry as it is quite soft. Other than that she’s thriving she’s up to 12 1/2 pound this week at 9 weeks. Also sleeping amazingly goes to bed at 9:30 and up around 5 for a bottle and she will usually sleep to around 8:30. She’s a noisy wee thing though that part of the morning so will sleep much better when she goes into her room. Going to make a start on it this week getting her room ready. I’m thinking of moving her in sometime in July though as she’s getting really long in her next to me.

Pic of my little woman

View attachment 1082198
Gorgeous and certainly thriving what a nice photo. Will probably put Iris into her room at about 6-7 months. So September/October time. She is starting to go a bit longer between feeds now about 3 hours through the night. She does cluster feeds though from about 9-10pm and 6-8 in the morning so will see how it goes. Planning on trying to switch her onto a bottle at about 5-6 months.

Pic of my little woman

View attachment 1082198
Clicked too quickly! And best of luck for the test results. Xx

How's everyone and the babies doing?

They're starting to lessen restrictions here and open more things up.. so our families have finally seen Ali in person. Though we're still not letting anybody touch her. Just a lot of visiting outside where they can see her and my boys can run around and play.
She's 2 months now and 10lbs 3oz, 23 inches. Getting so big and doing great.
IMG_20200530_162711_277.jpg

How's everyone and the babies doing?

They're starting to lessen restrictions here and open more things up.. so our families have finally seen Ali in person. Though we're still not letting anybody touch her. Just a lot of visiting outside where they can see her and my boys can run around and play.
She's 2 months now and 10lbs 3oz, 23 inches. Getting so big and doing great.
View attachment 1082541
Gorgeous photo. Same here family have seen Iris in garden but no cuddling. Time is flying in. That’s her 12 weeks just had her.seond set of immunisations today so she’s a wee bit off now. But hopefully she’ll be back to her smiling self again tomorrow x

Hi ladies!! Ah gorgoeus photo such a beautiful girl.

We are still under quite a lot of restrictions but slowly getting there hopefully see everyone this week. Theia had her heart appointment and we have to go for a full echocardiogram as the X-ray was inconclusive but I’m trying not to worry as she is thriving! She rolled over for the first time yesterday which was amazing, she is growing so fast. She was 24inches and weighs 12lb 11 at her appointment! She’s sleeping great too. She went to bed at 7:45 last night and didn’t get up until nearly 7am this morning couldn’t believe it.

Ah positive hopefully Iris is back to herself it can be so hard on them. I’ve deferred ours until we find out if anything is wrong with her heart.

Hopefully things all start having a bit of normality for us now. It’s been a long 3 months x

65D69F51-4D2A-4A5A-8519-BA35D08D66D5.jpeg

Hi ladies!! Ah gorgoeus photo such a beautiful girl.

We are still under quite a lot of restrictions but slowly getting there hopefully see everyone this week. Theia had her heart appointment and we have to go for a full echocardiogram as the X-ray was inconclusive but I’m trying not to worry as she is thriving! She rolled over for the first time yesterday which was amazing, she is growing so fast. She was 24inches and weighs 12lb 11 at her appointment! She’s sleeping great too. She went to bed at 7:45 last night and didn’t get up until nearly 7am this morning couldn’t believe it.

Ah positive hopefully Iris is back to herself it can be so hard on them. I’ve deferred ours until we find out if anything is wrong with her heart.

Hopefully things all start having a bit of normality for us now. It’s been a long 3 months x

View attachment 1082659
What a clever girl rolling over! Her photo is gorgeous. Sending hugs as I know it’s hard not to worry and praying her test results next time are good. Xx

Heyy,

we gettin on good! Layla was 3mths last week!! Shes almost gt her head comtrol stable aswell... she keeps tryin to roll/sit up aswell ‍♀️ Stil sleeping all night although wakes 1-2 times for a cuddle but drifts straight back off or stirs for her dummy.

whats everyone thinking for weaning? I know health visitors say 6mths but im sure i started 4/5mths with my son... so thinkin same for her if i feel shes ready

Xx

We're doing good. Alison was 12 weeks yesterday and just started rolling from belly to back.
I do BLW so we won't be starting solids until she's 6 months and fully sitting on her own.

Yes we do BLW also so usually anywhere between 5 1/2 months and six when she’s showing readiness. Her high chair arrived today it seems so strange that in a couple of months she will be sitting eating with us. A little bit bittersweet!

14 weeks here and she’s such a sweetheart. Dreading the 4 month regression........hoping that misses us but she’s started waking a few times this last week so guessing it’s the start of it. But if it’s only that then I can cope lol other than that she’s still a really chilled baby and is so content in her own company it’s been lovely as my twins were a lot more demanding!

We had our 14 week check up yesterday and the little pudge is nearly 14lb and already 2ft 2!! She’s so flipping long with big feet lol getting her clothes for her legs is killing me I’ve had to cut the feet off her 3-6 month stuff..... why is it so hard to get decent footless stuff? So any recommendations let me know lol. I’ve the only 2 packs available from Next but cant find anymore.

Anyway glad your all doing good here’s a pic just because I love her face O:)

323BBFA7-2B2D-43EC-8DE9-480B8B607FE5.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"