MARCH-MALLOWS 2020

My OH goes back monday after 4 weeks off aswell, im kinda glad cause we aint used to bein together soo much but i am abit anxious hving the 2 kids myself. Specially my 7yr old cause hes at point hes fed up bein indoors and wants bck to normal etc.

out of interest is anyone using the baby sleep bags?? Not sure when to start usin them i feel she might stil be on the small side but i dno :/ i cant remember how old my son was when we used them

My OH goes back monday after 4 weeks off aswell, im kinda glad cause we aint used to bein together soo much but i am abit anxious hving the 2 kids myself. Specially my 7yr old cause hes at point hes fed up bein indoors and wants bck to normal etc.

out of interest is anyone using the baby sleep bags?? Not sure when to start usin them i feel she might stil be on the small side but i dno :/ i cant remember how old my son was when we used them

I haven't yet since she's in our bed. I think once she's a month I'm going to move her into the bassinet and start using the sleep bags though. Hoping it'll make that transition a bit easier as she just loves being held and cuddled.

CCA016AE-F8C8-4644-BF50-3C8B446FE345.jpeg How’s everyone doing? X

Theia is getting big! Can’t believe she’s nearly six weeks already

View attachment 1081367 How’s everyone doing? X

heeey we are good!

Layla is 6wks today!! Shes full of smiles!! Done her first proper smile at 4wks. Had a rough night last night, shes not one for taking long naps durin day be lucky if shes down longer than half hr... then she wasnt for settlin much last night she was up every hour but wasnt upset or tht she just wanted cuddled constantly so i caved in at hlf 3 and had her in with me and she slept til 6... we ordered her a sleep nest/pod tht comes today so hopin tht helps...

09B31044-3A0A-4F85-8D58-31AE6D7977EA.jpeg

View attachment 1081367 How’s everyone doing? X

Wow she is a cutie and getting big. Iris is 7 weeks on Friday and over 11llbs now. Still a challenge with sleep as she has colic and reflux but hopefully she will grow out of it soon. It’s going in so quickly. Can’t believe I’ve been off my work for 2 months already x

EF976288-9CEA-452F-9F01-1AB86DA53135.jpeg

heeey we are good!

Layla is 6wks today!! Shes full of smiles!! Done her first proper smile at 4wks. Had a rough night last night, shes not one for taking long naps durin day be lucky if shes down longer than half hr... then she wasnt for settlin much last night she was up every hour but wasnt upset or tht she just wanted cuddled constantly so i caved in at hlf 3 and had her in with me and she slept til 6... we ordered her a sleep nest/pod tht comes today so hopin tht helps...

View attachment 1081368
She’s lovely. I’ve spent over £50 on dummies and Iris won’t take one!! Have ordered another 2 today to try as otherwise she’s suckling me a lot! X

She’s lovely. I’ve spent over £50 on dummies and Iris won’t take one!! Have ordered another 2 today to try as otherwise she’s suckling me a lot! X

aww Layla has only started taking one the last week or so... she soesnt take it often which is prob a good thing long term... she only looks for it when shes tired really

Henry was 4 weeks yesterday. Forgot how much time flies when they are so little. He's been going 4 hours between feeds now, sometimes 5. He sleeps a good bit during the day but in the evening will stay awake between feeds. He hates tummy time. He is still very windy after having his bottles so using infacol before each feed. It's helped a bit but made him constipated when we started using it which gave us a tough few days but he's grand now. Last feed is around 9pm then he sleeps until 1 for another feed then sleeps until half 5. I do the 9pm & half 1 feeds and hubby does the half 5 one so I can sleep on for a little while. Takes around an hour to feed and wind him properly before he settles back down. Hoping Henry will start to sleep longer between night feeds before hubby has to stop working from home!

viber_image_2020-04-29_18-38-00.jpg

heeey we are good!

View attachment 1081368
She’s a wee dote! Ah those nights are rough thankfully I’ve had very few but we still get up 3 hourly! Hoping she stretches out soon as my husband is back to work and man these nightshifts are a killer. Poor wee thing has oral thrush and I only noticed today. Was wondering why she was so fussy recently so hopefully we get something for her tomorrow and it helps her. Other than the odd day she’s such a good baby. Oh we got the purflo breathable nest for her snuzpod and it’s flipping amazing! Hopefully you’ll see a big difference X

Oh the rascal lol I said I wouldn’t buy much this time round but jeez you forget how much you need sleep and just you time in general/ I’ve bought every dummy under the sun she will suck then spit it out and my living room is like a baby shop with me hoping I find something she will sleep in other than on me lol the things you do!

Henry was 4 weeks yesterday. Forgot how much time flies when they are so little. He's been going 4 hours between feeds now, sometimes 5. He sleeps a good bit during the day but in the evening will stay awake between feeds. He hates tummy time. He is still very windy after having his bottles so using infacol before each feed. It's helped a bit but made him constipated when we started using it which gave us a tough few days but he's grand now. Last feed is around 9pm then he sleeps until 1 for another feed then sleeps until half 5. I do the 9pm & half 1 feeds and hubby does the half 5 one so I can sleep on for a little while. Takes around an hour to feed and wind him properly before he settles back down. Hoping Henry will start to sleep longer between night feeds before hubby has to stop working from home!

View attachment 1081380

Ah he is gorgeous!

We have a horrendous time with wind too! Sorry for swearing but fuck I hate winding! I wish they came with a valve to release the air. Its grim. The infacol was a big no for us it made her really uncomfortable. Gripe water was okay but again still not great! Hopefully it gets better for you. What formula are you using? We’ve just changed over to the organic version of Kendamil formula and fingers crossed she seems so much more content. Only started it today so will see how we go it definitely seems better on her tummy and less wind so far and nowhere near as refluxy so fingers crossed.......will let you know how we go with it x

She’s a wee dote! Ah those nights are rough thankfully I’ve had very few but we still get up 3 hourly! Hoping she stretches out soon as my husband is back to work and man these nightshifts are a killer. Poor wee thing has oral thrush and I only noticed today. Was wondering why she was so fussy recently so hopefully we get something for her tomorrow and it helps her. Other than the odd day she’s such a good baby. Oh we got the purflo breathable nest for her snuzpod and it’s flipping amazing! Hopefully you’ll see a big difference X

ah its the purlfo one we got :)

21447BA0-FB56-4B4C-8266-FDB9733EBAA1.jpeg

Such cute babies.

We are doing good. For the most part Alison is a super easy baby. Just loves being held, sleeping, and nursing. Though the past couple nights she's had a really fussy period of an hour or so when she gets really gassy. She'll be a month on Tuesday and it's going so fast already.
IMG_20200430_140315_606.jpg

View attachment 1081380
That’s amazing between feeds. Think Iris is every couple of hours max sometimes every hour and a half! X

Such cute babies.

We are doing good. For the most part Alison is a super easy baby. Just loves being held, sleeping, and nursing. Though the past couple nights she's had a really fussy period of an hour or so when she gets really gassy. She'll be a month on Tuesday and it's going so fast already.
View attachment 1081399
Gorgeous x

ah its the purlfo one we got :)

View attachment 1081392
Ah I love mine! How did you get on with it? Has it made any difference?

Well we have finally dropped a night feed! She’s is going down about 8:30/9pm and now isn’t waking until 2:30/3am so six hours usually then about another 4 hours from then until we get up. I hope it continues I feel like a normal person these last few days. She’s came on so much this week really interacting laughing and watching her mobile, she chats away to her toys and is kicking away with excitement. She’s also had a huge growth spurt the last few days I’ve had to get footless baby grows as she doesn’t fit her 0-3 anymore, it is crazy how fast they grow x

Well we have finally dropped a night feed! She’s is going down about 8:30/9pm and now isn’t waking until 2:30/3am so six hours usually then about another 4 hours from then until we get up. I hope it continues I feel like a normal person these last few days. She’s came on so much this week really interacting laughing and watching her mobile, she chats away to her toys and is kicking away with excitement. She’s also had a huge growth spurt the last few days I’ve had to get footless baby grows as she doesn’t fit her 0-3 anymore, it is crazy how fast they grow x

not noticed a hugeee difference yet she does seem more settled at times. Shes stil up every 2 hrs for a feed. Partner went bk to work today so been my first day with 2 kids on my own lol

That's awesome for night time.

Alison had a 5 hour stretch of sleep last night which I loved, I have energy today. But omg I forgot how much your boobs can hurt after them not nursing for that long. :shock:

How's everybody doing lately?
Some of the babies are almost 2 months old... that's crazy. Growing up so fast.

How's everybody doing lately?
Some of the babies are almost 2 months old... that's crazy. Growing up so fast.
Iris is 2 months now and I can’t quite believe it! Seems to be rushing in and unbelievable to think no one has actually met her yet apart from us. Her reflux and colic is still hanging around and she is still cluster feeding so not long in between feeds. She is over 12lbs now. Had her first immunisations on Monday and she was a bit off after but seems to be fine now.

9ECA19D1-55E6-4BE4-AC9E-F4DE3743D642.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->