MARCH-MALLOWS 2020

Ah big hugs. Try and get yourself some anti sickness meds huni x
Thank you. Think it was a bug or I ate something that didn't agree with me. My stomach became really bad on Saturday and I was running to the loo every few mins. It's still a bit dodgy today but I feel so much better. Nausea is still there but I'm getting used to it. Feels more like the nausea I had with DD1. I finally got ginger ale which is helping. Bought 6 bottles in one go. This day 4 weeks is my scan!!

Awww so cute!! So we were planning on waiting till 10 weeks to tell family but i just dont think we can wait that long. My one SIL is already convinced im pregnant. Obviously she’s correct but ive tried sayin ‘oh noo. I came on today thats why im so bloated’. Horrible to say that i came on my period as thats my worse nightmare atm!!

I just don’t know how we are going to hide it all much longer. With no drinking or vaping for me.
X
Hiding it is the hardest. I feel so paranoid lol I have a bit of weight on me but you can still see the bloat which did go down after not being well at the weekend but there still is a bigger budge then normal. I usually wear tops that are a bit loose so I am getting away with it for the moment. I think we are going to have to tell people soon too. I will need the mother in law to mind DD2 and collect DD1 from preschool on the day of my scan and we can't think of a good excuse as to why without telling her the truth lol. Also I'm just too tired to lie and keep track it all! But if anyone has a good excuse I could give then please share!

I have my first official scan on the 21st my first day back in work (I'm back from holidays on the 20th). I'm glad it's then because my belly is so big/bloated. At least I'll be able to tell of asked then, although I won't be 12 weeks yet.

The nausea is bad some sometimes but with the meds it's manageable since I can sleep when it happens. So I'm mostly living like a cat at the moment, sleeping all the time lol.

I have my first official scan on the 21st my first day back in work (I'm back from holidays on the 20th). I'm glad it's then because my belly is so big/bloated. At least I'll be able to tell of asked then, although I won't be 12 weeks yet.

The nausea is bad some sometimes but with the meds it's manageable since I can sleep when it happens. So I'm mostly living like a cat at the moment, sleeping all the time lol.

I have been hit badly with it today. I am so ill i could actually cry :-( I’m trying so hard not to complain but I’m at the point were I can’t cope. I’m going to contact my doctor tomorrow to try and get cyclizine. Is that what your taking?

I have been hit badly with it today. I am so ill i could actually cry :-( I’m trying so hard not to complain but I’m at the point were I can’t cope. I’m going to contact my doctor tomorrow to try and get cyclizine. Is that what your taking?

I am on cyclizine as i was feeling sick 24/7. The last few days im gettin by without it or if needed just 1 tablet instead of 2/3

No, I'm taking cariban. I'm on 6 capsules a day at the moment. A box comes with 24 so I better stock up when I return back home in case the sickness doesn't ease off.

I am on cyclizine as i was feeling sick 24/7. The last few days im gettin by without it or if needed just 1 tablet instead of 2/3

I got my cyclizine yesterday and oh my god it’s absolutely horrible!! It making me feel like I’m drunk so flipping tired and still sick. I can’t take it anymore. Did you have any side effects on it? X

I got my cyclizine yesterday and oh my god it’s absolutely horrible!! It making me feel like I’m drunk so flipping tired and still sick. I can’t take it anymore. Did you have any side effects on it? X

A couple times it made me really sleepy and i actually had to nap. I also sometimes had to take 1 then 4-6hrs later take another for it too work. Ive not had too take any for about 3 days now i seem to be okk now. Stil feel bloated all time and gassy but least the sickness has settled

Morning ladies how’s everyone doing x

Morning! 4 more days until my first scan at the hospital, but also 4 more days to go back to work (which I'm dreading).

Anyone else noticed their bloat get better? I'm slightly paranoid over everything. I'm still not back to pre pregnancy belly or anything but I don't look 5 months pregnant anymore, just as if I had overdone my eating or had a beer belly lol

Im up and down stil. Had my booking app yday at last, 12wk scan on 12th Sept!! So buzzing for that lol xx

Morning! 4 more days until my first scan at the hospital, but also 4 more days to go back to work (which I'm dreading).

Anyone else noticed their bloat get better? I'm slightly paranoid over everything. I'm still not back to pre pregnancy belly or anything but I don't look 5 months pregnant anymore, just as if I had overdone my eating or had a beer belly lol

Yes mine is nearly completely gone too. So much so I’m back in my normal jeans again that I was struggling to wear last week. Have the tiniest amount now x

Im up and down stil. Had my booking app yday at last, 12wk scan on 12th Sept!! So buzzing for that lol xx

Eek it makes it so real!! Bet you can’t wait.

Mine is on the 4th September can’t believe I’m nearly ten weeks it’s flew in. Looking forward to getting the next three weeks over with and hopefully feeling a bit less yuck. How’s the sickness x

So I did the craziest thing today I bought a travel system :blush:

My sister sent me a link this morning to a woman who was selling an immaculate bugaboo chameleon 3 with all the extras and car seat. I decided to go and look at it even though I wasn’t going to go with a bugaboo this time round and oh my days. I rocked up to this massive massive house and went in. It was literally brand new. She said she decided she wanted the new bugaboo fox and bought a whole new pram and didn’t like the pebble car seat so had gotten a different one. Unbelievable clearly more money than sense but amazing for me. It’s only 4 months old and I would say she only had it out a few times. To say I jumped at it would be an understatement lol I ended up getting it all for £400. Made my sister take it to her house though as I felt weird bringing it home:dohh:

My sister sent me a link this morning to a woman who was selling an immaculate bugaboo chameleon 3 with all the extras and car seat. I decided to go and look at it even though I wasn’t going to go with a bugaboo this time round and oh my days. I rocked up to this massive massive house and went in. It was literally brand new. She said she decided she wanted the new bugaboo fox and bought a whole new pram and didn’t like the pebble car seat so had gotten a different one. Unbelievable clearly more money than sense but amazing for me. It’s only 4 months old and I would say she only had it out a few times. To say I jumped at it would be an understatement lol I ended up getting it all for £400. Made my sister take it to her house though as I felt weird bringing it home:dohh:

I've used a lot of brands of prams for the earlier stages (borrowed when we were travelling, I haven't even bought a single pram other than a light pushchair) and I have to say bugaboo are the lightests and easier to maneuver for that type. I've only had the chameleon and the bee though of their range. But I'm assuming you know based on your wording lol.

My bugaboo is in bits. It belong to my soon to be 14 year old nephew and this would be the 5th baby using it so I'm thinking of buying one.. maybe the yo-yo +. Still considering.

If you think that's crazy. My SIL bought a quinny for her first, then decided it was too heavy and a few weeks later she put it away and bought the bugaboo. Then one day she decided the boot of her car made it too awkward and she didn't want to be folding the pram every time. So she drove herself to the nearest dealership with the bugaboo in hand. Started opening boots and trying which car would take the pram as is... She settles for a vw Tuareg, ordered it there and the (without looking at anything else, test driving or even telling her husband)‍♀️

I've used a lot of brands of prams for the earlier stages (borrowed when we were travelling, I haven't even bought a single pram other than a light pushchair) and I have to say bugaboo are the lightests and easier to maneuver for that type. I've only had the chameleon and the bee though of their range. But I'm assuming you know based on your wording lol.

My bugaboo is in bits. It belong to my soon to be 14 year old nephew and this would be the 5th baby using it so I'm thinking of buying one.. maybe the yo-yo +. Still considering.

If you think that's crazy. My SIL bought a quinny for her first, then decided it was too heavy and a few weeks later she put it away and bought the bugaboo. Then one day she decided the boot of her car made it too awkward and she didn't want to be folding the pram every time. So she drove herself to the nearest dealership with the bugaboo in hand. Started opening boots and trying which car would take the pram as is... She settles for a vw Tuareg, ordered it there and the (without looking at anything else, test driving or even telling her husband)‍♀️

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->