MARCH-MALLOWS 2020

Oh and another thing! Smells........It’s driving me insane everything I smell is making me heave, my dog, my cooking, even my deodorant. My work place is actually killing me at the minute. I work with a lot of men and they don’t necessarily smell bad just men smells. It’s so overpowering I had to go outside so many times today just to breathe and my mouth is constantly full of water and I’m having to spit about 10 times every five minutes sorry even writing that makes me feel sick but if I swallow it I spend my day vomiting. Anyone else experiencing this?

Is everyone else a hormonal mess? I can't even stand myself today, I'm either mad or on the verge of tears :(....I'm actually welling up typing this.
Also I've hear my hip crack today and had discomfort down there. I had SPD with my boy's pregnancies too and it was quite bad. Surely it can't start this early right? 11 weeks.

Hi. May I join you guys?
Technically due April 1st with my third... but good chance I'll go at the end of March. :)

I’m the same in my job our Christmas’s at home are few and far between but this year I’m hopefully in line to get it off so next year I doubt I’d be able to get. I’d love to take longer just need to sit and work it out but I’m going to try and use my annual leave at the end too and have most of this years still sitting so going to try and not use it so I can take half of February and March on leave before I start my maternity maybe try and stretch it out to January.

Ah I’m struggling massively with tiredness and the nausea and sickness is massively kicking my ass nearly at the point of going off sick I’m barely coping at the minute. It’s grim isn’t it :sick:

I am off sick again as wednesday i gt sent home i was that bad, just the tiredness and feeling sick constantly last couple days i havent managed to really even stand without feeling sick and dizzy so been in my bed. Its my birthday this weekend so im hopin to feel better. Ive started takin the anti sickness tablets again even tho they stopped workin last time but im trying anything at this point... one of my cats is loving me bein in bed constantly tho cause means she gets lots of cuddles hahaa! Shes attached to me aw time (even before i was pregnant) so anytime im sittin down or lying down is her fav time

I'm sure it will but keep us updated!

My next appointment is on the 10th with prof Martin. Who do you have?

I'm not sure which consultant I'm with yet but I'm sure it's the same women as last time. My appointments will be in the John Drumm Suite. There's a few consultants in there so I can see any of them as they have a team meeting each week to discuss each patient. I've my booking appointment and dating scan on the 9th Sep then my next appointment is the 2nd October with the consultants. How's your nausea in the heat today?

I'm sure it will but keep us updated!

My next appointment is on the 10th with prof Martin. Who do you have?

I'm not sure which consultant I'm with yet but I'm sure it's the same women as last time. My appointments will be in the John Drumm Suite. There's a few consultants in there so I can see any of them as they have a team meeting each week to discuss each patient. I've my booking appointment and dating scan on the 9th Sep then my next appointment is the 2nd October with the consultants. How's your nausea in the heat today?

We'll miss each other for a day! Im in the next day. The nausea is ok with the medication today, yesterday not so much.
I had to go to the GP for something else this morning and he decided to examine my belly and he said I had definitely popped, as in my uterus is above pelvis (and proceeded to dig in with his hands to show me, which it hurt). I can start blaming the fat on the baby hahaha

Whats peoples opinions on the tommee tippee prep machines?? Old vs New model?? I really am considering one this time round just to save time but wondered what difference between the two really were apart from the price.... obviously not buying one for a few months yet but im bored and started looking at baby things online lol...

Was in asda today and the amount of baby stuff/sets reduced to £1!! I could of spent a fortune!! But was all boyish stuff nothing neutral :( was a 3 pack of rompers for £1 aswell my mum told me to buy but cos they wer boyish i never... wish i just did just incase but im praying and hoping for a girl...

Whats peoples opinions on the tommee tippee prep machines?? Old vs New model?? I really am considering one this time round just to save time but wondered what difference between the two really were apart from the price.... obviously not buying one for a few months yet but im bored and started looking at baby things online lol...

Was in asda today and the amount of baby stuff/sets reduced to £1!! I could of spent a fortune!! But was all boyish stuff nothing neutral :( was a 3 pack of rompers for £1 aswell my mum told me to buy but cos they wer boyish i never... wish i just did just incase but im praying and hoping for a girl...
I had the prep machine for the twins and absolutely loved it! Taking it’s the old one have seen the new one though are their much differences between them? Ah it’s so hard isn’t it I wish I knew what I was having already. Only another couple of weeks and il know can’t wait to start shopping! X

I had the prep machine for the twins and absolutely loved it! Taking it’s the old one have seen the new one though are their much differences between them? Ah it’s so hard isn’t it I wish I knew what I was having already. Only another couple of weeks and il know can’t wait to start shopping! X

Think older one ranges between £70 & £90 atm and new ones around £120ish, new one is ment to be better for night time feeds or something & think the top bit is digital instead of a round button... Tbh i havent really looked into it much the now.

We dont find out til middle of october hopefully. Got my 12wk scan on 12th September when im 13wks. Then after that we will book our private to find out the sex

Think older one ranges between £70 & £90 atm and new ones around £120ish, new one is ment to be better for night time feeds or something & think the top bit is digital instead of a round button... Tbh i havent really looked into it much the now.

We dont find out til middle of october hopefully. Got my 12wk scan on 12th September when im 13wks. Then after that we will book our private to find out the sex

Yeah I had a look the night and day one looks good. I like that it doesn’t have the beeping as you can turn the volume down. And the light up display is good! We would have had to put the lights on to make up bottles with the normal prep machine. I had it set up in my room as we only combi fed at night as I was bf during the day. Probably do the same this time around x

Just came to the realisation that after next week I'll be officially in my second trimester :O

It’s crazy how fast it’s going in isn’t it!! So good too though. I’m the same I’ve my 12 week scan next Wednesday eek!! X

Silly post warning lol.

I tried McDonald's spicy chicken nuggets over the weekend. I usually hate McDonald's but these are sooo good that I have been craving them ever since, so I sneakily went at lunch time and bout myself a large menu with a frappe topped with cream included. I never usually eat the chips but I polished them, literally inhaled the whole thing! Couldn't move afterwards.

So I went to pick up my youngest from preschool and they commented on how big my bump was getting already. I was mortified, it wasnt that big before I had the meal lol. So I just smiled politely and changed the subject hahahaha.

IMG_20190827_144249.jpg

Yeah I had a look the night and day one looks good. I like that it doesn’t have the beeping as you can turn the volume down. And the light up display is good! We would have had to put the lights on to make up bottles with the normal prep machine. I had it set up in my room as we only combi fed at night as I was bf during the day. Probably do the same this time around x

Yeah im leaning more towards the newer model :) i will just be bottle feeding. Its not that i dnt want to breastfeed etc just for me i find bottle feed easier... i did with my son because i was 19 so still having the odd night out where i would be drinkin and didnt want to worry about alcohol intake etc plus meant was easier if my mum took him for night etc. & be similar this time, my partner wants to do night feeds (or so he says atm ha) and i dnt want to be hooked to a pump aw time etc.

I feel like im last to hit 2nd trimester lol il be 11 wks on friday then got my 12 wk scan in 2wks time...

Anyone any good sites for maternity wear? I go on holiday on 1st october so will be 15wks roughly and i feel like im gonna need some maternity wear & gna try go shoppin for some this weekend when i get paid

Silly post warning lol.

I tried McDonald's spicy chicken nuggets over the weekend. I usually hate McDonald's but these are sooo good that I have been craving them ever since, so I sneakily went at lunch time and bout myself a large menu with a frappe topped with cream included. I never usually eat the chips but I polished them, literally inhaled the whole thing! Couldn't move afterwards.

So I went to pick up my youngest from preschool and they commented on how big my bump was getting already. I was mortified, it wasnt that big before I had the meal lol. So I just smiled politely and changed the subject hahahaha.

View attachment 1066938

Hehehhe You look amazing!!! I absolutely love it x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"