March Mamas 2012 Baby Group (Closed Group)

well i just put g in his ''bucket'' to cool off cos he is so grizzly.... helped For 5 mins but now he's all hot again... and still no day nap. he usually naps 3-5.... BOOOOOOOO

Gah. Massive long post........gone!

With you all on the lack of naps, fussy babes, won't latch on when feeding, overtired to the extreme, etc etc

Lozza, great progress for Z! Hope he has another decent stretch tonight

WT, 6 times? Gah! Harsh! Come on boys!

Silly, my name is my user name, with a space obviously!

Emera, fab clothes news!! I SO understand your elation!

MsC, hope the meeting went well? Fx E has a better night. You deserve some kip!

Cc, it breaks my heart too. As you all know D likes the sound of her own voice, especially when she was younger. I used to meet all her needs, but the crying continued for hours on end, and sometimes I had to put her down in a safe place so I could pee/ throw food down my throat/ go to another room for 10 seconds of my own personal 'time out'. It broke my heart to hear her cry, but sometimes I had to. :shrug:

Well we booked the wedding moon. We are going here, and having a few days in Havana too i cant wait!!! About 17 weeks to go

Crap link sorry...

Loo- Neither link seems to work. :shrug:

FT- Meant to mention this before when I saw the pic of G on FB... K is growing a mohawk too. It's so stinking cute. It's starting to curl so I'm calling it his frohawk now. :haha:

Just a quick post to say hi and missing catching up with you all....sorry. Limited wifi here and no time really. Centet parcs is ace....weather helps...its boiling but M's room is sooo cool at night..not sure why. Sooo good!!! Been swimming twice woth M ...mixed reviews...loved it today but hated getting dried and dressd.....reckon its too warmin there

Anyway...just to say we are all good...M in bed for night...glass of vino!!! :)

Oh and we are back.in the dtd saddle:happydance::happydance:...didnt hurt...was great in fact. Actually been.dreaming of it for 3 nights straight so knew i.was ready :haha:

Love to.you all...will catch up very soon...home Friday x x

Glad you're having a good time Mitch!

Mouse, love the flyer idea!

WT, frohawk :rofl: needless to say, my heart has just melted!

Gah! Crap links! It's the Paradisus Varadaro resort and Spa.

Tried on a wedding dress today. Not to sure about it if I'm honest :shrug:

Just been to chub club and lost 3lbs this week. Huzzah!

Wohoo Loo! You don't waste time! Looks fab! I know hat you mean about wedding dresses. I felt really weird the first time I tried one on but I soon got into it!

rashy - you mean, her name ISNT pissy...? lol

WT- Frohawk = Amazing!

ive just realised ive been saying that the 30 day shred is by jillian anderson.... hahaha... yup, i work out with the x-files women hahaha... i meant jillian michaels LOL

so hungrrryyyy. pizza and salad tonight as its all ive got.... boo.

I thought you might like to read this blog post. I make no connection between this and anything else she has to say... I don't follow her blog but thought this was nice, particularly in CC comments today.

https://nurshable.com/2012/07/19/the-wio-wait-it-out-method-of-sleep-training/

Wt...loving thw pic btw...mohawk is cool x

M sports an afro when coming out of pool/bath...aaaw goes really curly:kiss:

oh and loo...glad you got wedding moon booked:happydance:. I felt like such a fraud trying on dresses at first....like a teenager doing it for fun.....you get into it. Though i saw a drrss in a magazie...fell in love...found it...tries it on....bang that was it!!! I tried on half a dozen more to make sure...but i knew. Its like buying a house...you just know when you walk into it...you know the dress when you find it. Enjoy x x

Wt...loving thw pic btw...mohawk is cool x

M sports an afro when coming out of pool/bath...aaaw goes really curly:kiss:

oh and loo...glad you got wedding moon booked:happydance:. I felt like such a fraud trying on dresses at first....like a teenager doing it for fun.....you get into it. Though i saw a dress in a magazine...fell in love...found it...tried it on....bang that was it!!! I tried on half a dozen more to make sure...but i knew. Its like buying a house...you just know when you walk into it...you know the dress when you find it. Enjoy x x

Loo - that looks lovely! We went to varadero about 8 years ago, it was gorgeous. Nt sure if your combining it officially with Havana, if not its only about an hours drive if that, and really easy to get to. We hired a car and had a fab time there. Love all the old cars etc!

Went to a bf drop in today which was good. I feel a but happier that the fussiness is normal, they're just so easily distracted. Tonight he's being a real pain to feed so I've given up for now, told DH to try and get him to sleep and accept that he'll wake up shortly hungry. Hopefully he'll feed better in the darkness.

Wt - adorable pic!
Mitch - enjoy your holiday!

FT- Hahahahaha. I totally knew what you meant, and didn't catch the error. Agent Scully would not make the best workout motivator. :rofl:

Loo- With all the kick ass weight loss, are you going to wait a bit before having it fitted? At the rate you're going, you might drop several more dress sizes before November. :thumbup:

Laura- Thanks for that blog link.

Mitch- Dreaming about DTD.... my oh my, you are having fun. :haha:

Mouse- You seem remarkably calm about the whole earthquake thing. Did G notice it?

evening lads

glad you're enjoying yourself mitch!

frohawk - v cute!

loo - try on millions of dresses! so much fun! i think im jealous. i found it stressful if im honest. trying to find 'the one' but whoever said it is like buying a house is right, you just know. and for me finding a dress made out of french taffeta silk and 3 x my budget was the one... lol

sunny here today. i think im getting a tan. no luck house hunting.

bonny baby tomorrow! lol

laura - thaqt article just bought tears to my eyes. so lovely. my baby is growing too quick.

just lost a huge post. :growlmad:

Loo - I know D has had her shouty moments but my neighbour enforcing CC is very very different. So exciting about your weddingmoon!!!! Exciting.
FT I want a bucket for me.
Cuppie good luck with the competition and keep looking for your dream house - it will work out!
WT your night sounds hideous. caffeine fuelled much today?! and we too have a frohawk. CUTE!
Laura love that blog. brought a tear to my eye too... I love being a mum.
Mitch glad you're having a lovely holiday and all good being back in the saddle!!!! :haha:
After our disastrous photo shoot this morning we've been swimming and then had lunch with NCT girls and did huge walk in the park - knackered! Got home to a huge elephant foot from DH (think circular enormous 6" chocolate eclair :munch:), a holiday brochure to peruse and a lasagne bubbling in the oven. Life has some incredible pleasures.
Anyone getting excited about the Olympics??! I am quite a lot.
Lads who take LO's swimming - how long do you take them in for? N seems to last 20mins and then melts down spectacularly.
Lozza...glad your BF drop in was helpful. My "breast friends" group is ace. Fingers crossed for a snoozy night from Z!! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->