• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

March Mummies 2011

Hello girlies! How are you all?!?! How time has flied! Hope you are all well! Phoebe is a little tinker :) we are there with potty training for wees I think, occasional accidents but takes herself off to the toilet. And our little Jude who is 1 tomorrow. And you UK may have seen him on the TX Maxx Xmas ad :)

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=fjA-59brQ6c

Oh my goodness gorgeous boy!

Potty training we have accomplished I'm happy to report. I think we managed to get through and done in about Oct/Nov time. So it was easier than with my 1st son.

Dalton is getting so big now... although I have to say I'm still broody.. haha

How did I miss these updates :wacko:

Nix, he's adorable! Has he done anymore modelling?

Harry was pretty easy to get potty trained. We didn't really do much tbh!

Our baby is due is just over a couple of weeks. I'm enormous and tired and emotional:wacko: baby scared us with being breech until yesterday, I was booked in to have him/her turned but the little monkey had already gone head down :haha: I was so relieved, I hardly slept the night before for worrying :(

Hope everyone is keeping great x

im so glad baby turned hun! what a monkey for scaring mama

im huge too. baby was said to be 6 lbs 13 oz 2 weeks ago :shock: that's as big as my babies are at birth. im so ready!

Thanks girls :flower:

Sorry you're uncomfortable too blessed. Our baby was predicted as being 6lb 11oz at 35 weeks but I think it's slowed down! :shock:

Hiya mummies

Our babies are turning 3 !!!

Can't believe we are still in touch !!

Have the march 2014 babes arrived ?

We were graced with our beautiful baby girl on 16th October her name is Daisy Issabella she weighed in at 6lb3 at 37 weeks via c-section.

Everything went smoothly until I was in recovery when Unfortunately I had a major post partum hemmorage, I had blood sent to out hospital via the major blood loss protocol within 3 minutes and they saved my life no 2 ways about it they were fantastic ! I can't thank them enough. Gut instinct told me something was going to go wrong that day I was shaking like mad in theatre when I was being prepped for my section I almost got up and walked out I was petrified it was just like I knew something wasn't quite right x

Anyway I'm here to tell the tale and have a gorgeous 6 month old princess as the prize !

We also got married last year. 26 weeks pregnant in a wedding dress hottest day of the year - just my luck !

I hope everyone is doing good xxx

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    33.3 KB · Views: 7
Daisy x

I will find a recent pic of Finley somewhere lol he hates having his pic taken x

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    29.3 KB · Views: 7
Beautiful kiddos Natty!! What a lovely family! <3

Natty I just saw the rest of your update!! Oh my goodness , how scary!! I am so thankful you are okay hon !!! It is so terrifying when you just feel like something is wrong but you can't quite tell what or how it is going to go wrong. I'm so glad all is well now! Thank God!

Beautiful wedding pics too! Goodness I hope you are all having a wonderful spring to make up for all the craziness! Hugs to you sweet!

Roons and blessed, how are things going girls with the new arrivals?!

natty- oh my goodness!!! so thankful you are ok :hugs: love the wedding photo, you are so beautiful, congrats! <3 kids are so adorable too :)

angela- our LO was born march 2 at 9:52pm weighing 7 lbs 3 oz :cloud9: she has a full head of dark hair and so very pretty

anyone in here expecting to ttc in the near future?? im hoping for more babies but of course NTNP til then, if we are blessed again :)

Thank you :) x blessed she's beautiful just seen a photo on your avatar thingy majiggy just adorable x

Hello ladies,

It's been awhile, so thought I would see if anyone was still about.

Brody's now 3, and such a character he makes me giggle all day long. Here's some recent pics of him.

Hope everyone is ok

xxxx

Attachments

• Brody 5.jpg
    Brody 5.jpg
    21.4 KB · Views: 2
  • Brody 6.jpg
    Brody 6.jpg
    36.7 KB · Views: 3
Wow chimpette I really can't believe how they grow !!! He's such a handsome chap he looks so happy x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->