• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

March Mummies 2011

Congrats sweetie! Phoebe is a blooming crazy 2 yr old!!

Hope everyone is well!

Just popped in to say hi! Hope everyone is well. Max is getting so big and he is so smart! Also, just a quick question. Have any of you ever heard of someone getting pregnant after their husband had a vasectomy? My hubby had one about a year and a half ago, but never got it checked to make sure it worked. I just started my periods again 2 months ago, but they were normal. I always have 28 day cycles, always! Now I am a couple days late. Im sure it is nothing, but something feels off. I have no cramps or any signs of AF showing up. What could this be? I am no more stressed than normal, no new medication? I am confused!

i have not heard of it personally - but im sure it COULD happen! :hugs:

Im almost in my 3rd tri :wacko:

Oooh congrats on a boy! Still weird seeing a winkle when I open the nappy :)

Brai, it definitely can happen generally speaking. Can you test? :hugs:

Ready, so exciting! And a boy! I love my two - boys are the best!!

Yay for new babies! I did test and BFN. I am pretty relieved. I have been having this mild pain in my kidney area for a while, starting to think I have a kidney infection. Maybe that has something to do with it? Going to urgent care tomorrow.

Over here they want two clear sperm test before they give you the all clear, apparently they can live in the tube for upto 12 months and in VERY RARE cases the tubes can rejoin. I guess it is more than likely something else esp with the BFN but if it were e I'd want him to get tested to make sure the procedure had been successful. OH has just had his done a week ago so we have 12 weeks before his first test

Thanks! We are uber excited about a boy! I think we have picked a name :) Tyler David. Tyler is my DH's middle name and David is my poppa who past away a couple years ago.

Sitting here doing my GTT BORING!!!!!

i have not heard of it personally - but im sure it COULD happen! :hugs:

Im almost in my 3rd tri :wacko:
Hi Ready LOL :flower: how did the GTT go!! I thought I knew you from before!!!

Oooh congrats on a boy! Still weird seeing a winkle when I open the nappy :)

Hi Nix :flower: can not believe your little man is 3 months :thumbup:

Brav can happen all right!! my uncle never went back for his check and my Auntie had a baby :flower: my friend got her tubes cut and they grew back she thought she had gone mad when she strted getting pregnancy symptoms:wacko: hope its not a infection

hello ladies :-* hope everyone is well

brai - i was going to ask the very same question a few weeks ago! hubby had 2 clear samples ( eventually, took 8 months) i totally missed a cycle & was worrying. hope your just a bit late & no infection x

GTT was boring lol!!

Look how cute ur twosome is Nix!!

Taking miss J to the zoo tomorrow! She is pretty excited. She keeps talking about the tigers!

Thank you! They are going to be a handle ful I'm sure cheeky buggers!

Hi everyone hope your all well ;) xx

We're 14 weeks on Tuesday with baby number 4 ;) after a long discussion with hubby to be we decided to keep the kids ages close and try for final baby number 4 , caught on pretty much straight away :)

Pregnancy was all good until 9 weeks when the sickness hit in waves still nothing to complain about though then Monday night I felt really off , Tuesday bought complete chaos with me being sick every 5 mins and not able to keep even sips of water down I thought I was dying ! Friday I was diagnosed with hyperemesis and severe keytones 4++++ so 8 bags of fluid via iv drip later and diagnosed with an extra uti and protein in my wee I am starting to feel human again !!! Been given meds to control the hyperemesis thank goodness x

Apart from that were all good Ethan is going through terrible 2s
Evie just wants to climb on
Everything !!! Poor fin they drive him mad xx

congrats on #4 Natty! that's very exciting. Sorry you are suffering from HG. I know a few ladies on her in various stages of pregnancy who are suffering :hugs:

huge congrats Natty how lovely sorry your so sick though hope it goes very quickly for you :flower:

Congrats natty that is so exciting for 4!! So sorry about the sickness, Hang in there hon! So happy for your pregnancy though!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->