*** March Mummies *** 29 Boys, 34 Girls, 8 Team Yellow! 46 babies born!!

I love hearing from all the people I went through my first pregnancy with :)

babyharris how are you feeling???

rottpaw yay! let me know when you get your :bfp:!

read this for 3 hours last night! made myself cry reading my posts when i was bleeding & terrified went in her room & gave her an extra kiss. hope everyone is ok xx

Just catching up a bit on here and wanted to check in with the March Mommies...I see there are new babies & new pregnancies! Congrats to all. How are all the toddlers doing? We are doing well...Olivia is keeping us busy for sure! I find toddlerhood both fascinatingly fun and exhausting! Olivia is into everything! She loves to be outside, lately asking me if she can climb everything...climb up the fridge? no. climb up mama? ok, climb up the wall? not unless you are spider girl....she cracks me up. She is going to start daycare April 1. She's been an at home baby from the get go. Daddy stays home with her MWF and a sitter comes to our house on T/TH. So starting April 1 she'll go to an organized home daycare on MW. I'm a little nervous but we went and visited and after initial shyness, she was running around with all the kids having fun. I think it will be a good match, she's so social. I can't believe all the babies are turning 2 soon! Time goes by fast. We have decided to wait to TTC #2 until Summer 2014, so I have to live vicariously through everyone else I know that is TTC/or pregnant. I am pretty much still working full time, playing with Olivia in my nonwork time, and have started a small crafting/sewing business in my "spare" time (which isn't much!). I"m not on BnB much these days but try to get on once in a while to catch up. I miss hearing how everyone is doing! I hope you are all well...and hope all the babies and toddlers are well.

she's a doll! Thanks for checking in.. Ill have to find a recent pic of my son... well- theres one in my avitar!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->