*** March Mummies *** 29 Boys, 34 Girls, 8 Team Yellow! 46 babies born!!

Oh lilly :hugs: sorry, we are all here and none of us will ask when she's comming - i promise!!

Lilly - I feel your frustration. I had it too - I was amazed that so many people thought I wouldn't have informed them if anything had happened. Just turn off your phone!

I finally posted my birth story in my journal. It's pretty long sorry.

So went to the doctor today for Max's spitting up issue thinking it was reflux and get some medicine. Turns out the doctor was quite concerned, and thinks he might have pyloric stenosis. Which pretty much means his sphincter that empties his stomach into his intestines is thickened or closed. I have to take him to the hospital tomorrow morning for an ultrasound, and if it confirms that is what he has he will have to get surgery. I feel so bad for him. Really hoping that is not what he has and some medicine will fix it.
Hope you girls that havent popped yet do soon!

:hugs: brai--hope everything turns out okay and that's not the case.

Lilly--hope things are progressing for you! Sounds like they are based on your journal! Little girl will be here soon! :)

206896_1992049478002_1146333172_32524294_6787559_n.jpg

i was due 5th march, had my beautiful boy on 9th feb perfect, but lost him to sids on 27th march, i miss him so much

I am so so very sorry to hear that 2ndtimer, always here if you need to talk as although I have never lost a baby to SIDS I have had to arrange a babies funeral and deal with all the emotions that arise from the loss of a baby, a friend of mine from a babyloss forum that I use has set up a support group for parents of SIDS babies if you would like to talk to someone who can understand even more of what you are going through.

(((((((((((((((((hugs))))))))))))))))

Justina
xxxxxxxx

So sorry 2ndtimer... thinking of you at this difficult time. xxxx

2nd timer I am so sorry for your loss, I really hope you are getting support which whilst wont make the pain any less does in some way help, thank you for taking the time to let us know. he will always be with you in your heart xx

Oh hun I am so sorry I cannot imgaine how your feeling like can be so cruel thinking of you big hugs xxxx

Oh my gosh, I am SO SO very sorry for your loss!! HUGE hugs to you! Prayers for you too!

2ndtimer :hugs:

Sorry guys I haven't been on - I see that you're keeping March Mummies going still, that's great :flower: Great photos everyone!

Very briefly, Chloe was born bang on her due date, 7lbs 11ozs and has been a wonderfully convenient baby ever since! She just fits around my ever-increasingly draining twins ( :winkwink: ) perfectly. Of course she has her moments, and she's recently had an operation which has thrown her out a bit, but it is the twins that are keeping me on my toes with the terrible twos.

Lauren got her official dagnosis of autism about a month ago and is having two sessions a week at the hospital. Still no speech at all though. Emily is a clever clogs and loves a lot of attention but very clingy to me since Chloe's been born. She's still envious of her but at least she'll actually look at her now!!

Image5472.jpg
Image5693.jpg

twin congrats on your birth bit late but hay ho lol glad to see you back on here have thought about you often

Sarah nice to see you around. Your girls are gorgeous! Congrats!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->