*** March Mummies *** 29 Boys, 34 Girls, 8 Team Yellow! 46 babies born!!

Rofl :rofl: I tried to change those blumming things but I couldn't figure it out! xxx

EDIT: I just did it! Now nobody's going to know what we're on about lol!

Hey Twin! I was just thinking about you the other day! Congratuations!! Stick around hunny xxx :hugs:

HI twin, good to see you on again. Hope Chloes op weny smoothly, and your starting to get the support you need.

Thank you ladies, you're very sweet :kiss:

Chloe's op went smoothly, but nothing preps you for seeing them when they come round from the anaesthetic, like something from a horror film; she was blue, shuddering, screaming but with no voice (anaesthetic gives them a sore throat apparently), it was utterly petrifying. But it's over now thank goodness.

So how are we all getting on in ourselves? I think I coped better in the first few months when i was on autopilot to be honest! Too much time to think now :winkwink:

Twin--join us here where we update more as March Mommies :) Same group of ladies, different thread. Good to have you back :)

https://www.babyandbump.com/parenting-groups/547670-march-mummies-2011-a-101.html

Glad to see you back twin! Max has to have surgery in a couple months, not looking forward to it. Glad Chloe got through it ok!

Glad to see you back twin! Max has to have surgery in a couple months, not looking forward to it. Glad Chloe got through it ok!

Oh dear, it's soooo worrying isn't it, well, I managed to block it out until the week before, then it hits you like a ton of bricks! Finders X'd hun xx

Twinny SO glad to see you back! We missed you! :hugs: please do join the other thread members posted. We are all over there more often!

This time last year we were all massive waiting to meet our babies!!! Hope all is well xxxx

we were indeed!!!!! cant believe our babies are going to be one whole year old the fastest year of my life!!! x

Definitely unbelievable how fast this year has gone! My little guy turns one in less than 45 days!

Awww yeah! We were all ready to pop! We are trying for #2 in a few months :)

Anyone from this group pregnant or trying again?? We are trying right now!

there are a few that have recently had #2 and a few TTC i think--but not us :)

My baby boy turned 1 on tuesday. I am currently pregnant (23 weeks tomorrow!!) with another lil boy! This is baby number 3 and the final baby for me :) Amazing how time flies!

Congrats baby Harris! And Evian, we are currently ttc #2 as well! :happydance:

we are NTNP at the min but chances of it happening are slim really (we had IVF to have LO) LO will be 1 a week on monday cnat believe how quick its gone!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->