March Rainbows 2016

I have been getting period pain type cramps in my back and tummy since 3am this morning (it's now 10am) They aren't consistent but hoping it could be something ?! Anyone start off like this?

I have been getting period pain type cramps in my back and tummy since 3am this morning (it's now 10am) They aren't consistent but hoping it could be something ?! Anyone start off like this?

I have been getting that on and off for about two maybe three days now.... Nothing happened for me but I have read many have had this for their first signs. It is supposed to be a good sign, so all the articles I have read the last few days. I hope you are NOT like me and this means you baby is well on its way!!

Oh no allforthegirl that's awful! Poor u! The pains have become much more frequent and painful now! Still at home now as Hopsital won't have me in until I can't talk through them apparently. :(

Oh no allforthegirl that's awful! Poor u! The pains have become much more frequent and painful now! Still at home now as Hopsital won't have me in until I can't talk through them apparently. :(

GL my dear I am glad someone is getting to see there baby. :thumbup:

Baby Freddie Anthony was born on Monday at 6:30am weighing 7 pounds 11. Can't believe my rainbow is finally here!!

How is everyone else doing?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    22.5 KB · Views: 5
Congrats Hanrh!!! Freddie is beautiful!!! Can you believe we finally have our rainbows?! Sometimes it felt like it would never happen!

March 23rd at 10:43am Declan was born at a healthy weight of 8lbs 3oz, 6 days late.

Congratulations allforthegirl! That's lovely news!

I know what you mean Cami - I look at him constantly not quite believing he is real! He's so amazing!

How are you all getting on?

EEK! I got my first positive at 7DPO (the picture is my 8dpo test)! :happydance: Today they are even darker! Super excited. My EDD is March 25th :thumbup: 3+3!

Hey everyone!! I took a bit of a break away. I had a really complicated pregnancy and spent 24 weeks until birth admitted to the hospital. I delivered my baby prematurely. After 7 losses in a row I finally got my rainbow baby :dance:<3 He very healthy and has a wild personality.

Oh wow! Glad everything turned out okay Radiance! Belated congrats on your rainbow! How are all the other rainbows and Mamas doing? Can't believe Weston is almost 9 months!

Hi everyone..my rainbow was born prematurely at 32+6. My water broke 4 days so luckily they managed to hold off labour until I got the 2 steroid shots to mature his lungs. He didnt need any breathing support when he was born. Spent about a month in the hospital just for feeding and growing ..was only 3.5lbs at birth. Now he is fine and a crazy, energetic monkey. Hard to keep up with him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->