March Testers! 16 BFPs!!

so i had a slight temp drop but still a little high... i am 3po but i dont know cause i got a dark opk last night... err i dont kno what to think

So sorry Florida girl :hugs:

And sorry to jenjen too - has AF arrived yet?

Still no AF! I'm going away for the weekend with DH so just going to let my hair down and relax.
I got a positive on my opk on cycle day 17 so it seems that my body was gearing up to ovulate but just didn't....

Strange - does that mean that you still haven't O'd? If so, you could still be in this cycle?

Still no AF! I'm going away for the weekend with DH so just going to let my hair down and relax.
I got a positive on my opk on cycle day 17 so it seems that my body was gearing up to ovulate but just didn't....

Strange - does that mean that you still haven't O'd? If so, you could still be in this cycle?

AF got me late last night. At least that's her here now and I can get moving onto the next cycle. God March was a hard stressful month. A rollercoaster of emotions!
Going to try and just be chilled out about the whole ttc thing in April....don't want to build myseld up for a big let down like what I just went through. Even DH was getting his hopes up and it was bad enough having to crush my own without crushing his too.
Any big smile on my face, going away for the weekend with my beautiful DH and summer is coming... April is a new Month! :flower:

Awww sorry to hear that,but you are right it can take over your life. I was obsessed the first month and the second month i chilled out and got my BFP. Fingers crossed for next month hun xx

AF got me late last night. At least that's her here now and I can get moving onto the next cycle. God March was a hard stressful month. A rollercoaster of emotions!
Going to try and just be chilled out about the whole ttc thing in April....don't want to build myseld up for a big let down like what I just went through. Even DH was getting his hopes up and it was bad enough having to crush my own without crushing his too.
Any big smile on my face, going away for the weekend with my beautiful DH and summer is coming... April is a new Month! :flower:

GL to you Jenjen! I hope that April is your month and that your body stops playing those nasty tricks on you :hugs:

my temp went below the coveline today i guess im not gonna get preggo this time

I've just had a look at your chart - are you sure that you are not O'ing today? I noticed that you had positive opks after FF says that you have O'd?

If I'm wrong and you did O when FF says that you did - it doesn't necessarily mean that you are out. You can have dips below the coverline during the 2WW and still get pregnant.

Stay positive :hugs:

I've just had a look at your chart - are you sure that you are not O'ing today? I noticed that you had positive opks after FF says that you have O'd?

If I'm wrong and you did O when FF says that you did - it doesn't necessarily mean that you are out. You can have dips below the coverline during the 2WW and still get pregnant.

i hope that ff is wrong but i wont know. i thought you didnt ov until after you had a surge not before maybe im about to ov and ff is wrong

i hope that ff is wrong but i wont know. i thought you didnt ov until after you had a surge not before maybe im about to ov and ff is wrong

Indeed - you O after the surge which would mean (looking at your opks) that your O would be yesterday or today. Given that your temp went down today, it would more likely be today rather than yesterday.

FX'd for a temp rise tomorrow for you!

Indeed - you O after the surge which would mean (looking at your opks) that your O would be yesterday or today. Given that your temp went down today, it would more likely be today rather than yesterday.

FX'd for a temp rise tomorrow for you!

Thank you i thought so to so i hope that i will ov soon i will not test until about 3 weeks just to make sure

good luck 9babies i wish u all the best hun,i'm too scared to try again

thanks ladies. they are giving me progesterone before I get pregnant and the good kind. the shot kind!! woohoo!!! and I am also being put on clomid, and I have to take a very high folic acid tablets. I am excited to try again. my last loss wont break me. I wont let it. and my spirit guides wouldnt want me to give up on my dream just bc it is hard.

:hugs: mammadonna! i know how you feel, I felt the same way about my last loss.

good luck 9babies i wish u all the best hun,i'm too scared to try again
GOOD LUCK 9 babies

AFM:Can someone please look at my chart and tell me waht they think?

Its looking good. Did FF put the cross hairs in - its just a bit odd that you got positive opks after your O? Were they definitely positive? Are you using smileys or lines? If they were definitely positive and you get an other high temp tomorrow then it could be that you O'd on cd21?

Either way - it does look like you have O'd! That is the main thing! Woo Hoo!

thanks ladies. they are giving me progesterone before I get pregnant and the good kind. the shot kind!! woohoo!!! and I am also being put on clomid, and I have to take a very high folic acid tablets. I am excited to try again. my last loss wont break me. I wont let it. and my spirit guides wouldnt want me to give up on my dream just bc it is hard.

That's great hun . i wish you good luck

i've lost a tube this time,had to go 4 emergency surgery which has really scared me,i kno they would monitor me closely but it still doesnt prevent it happening again,good news for the jabs and tablets:thumbup:

i'm gonna go talk to my doctor tomorrow to see where i can go from here,think a 3 months break might be a good idea

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->