March Testers! 16 BFPs!!

:hugs: to 9babies and Mamadonna :hugs:

Congrats to the two with :bfp:s

Rosa hope the home sperm test results are good - but don't rely on those results solely

so the test went well and i was so amazed to see how his swimmers are. it says to wait 3 to 5 days without :sex: but we could not wait but his all came back above average so i know its me oh well i guess we wait a lttle longer

so the test went well and i was so amazed to see how his swimmers are. it says to wait 3 to 5 days without :sex: but we could not wait but his all came back above average so i know its me oh well i guess we wait a lttle longer

:hugs: how long have you been trying for? I'm gonna give it another 2 months to let the maca work then buy one of them home tests but am scared! :wacko: X

13 days late now for AF and still getting bfn's

:headspin::headspin::headspin::headspin::headspin:

Hmmm.... are you ever late at all? Are you tracking O? Could you go to the drs and get your bloods done?

Never ever late, that me on cycle day 42 and I'm normally 28 days.
Went to doc's on Friday to get the bloods done. Just waiting on the results!
It's hard not to wonder what if.....
My heart sinks every time I get that bfn though.....

:hugs: how long have you been trying for? I'm gonna give it another 2 months to let the maca work then buy one of them home tests but am scared! :wacko: X

For about 8 months now. so it has been a while. Here are last nights opks

Attachments

• test strips 2.jpg
    test strips 2.jpg
    26.5 KB · Views: 0
  • test strips 3.jpg
    test strips 3.jpg
    24.1 KB · Views: 0

For about 8 months now. so it has been a while. Here are last nights opks

Nice bfp's hun, shame they are only opk's :rofl: I find that I'm excited by opk's now lol. Happy for you the :spermy: test came back good :) x

Hmmm.... are you ever late at all? Are you tracking O? Could you go to the drs and get your bloods done?

When do you get the results of your bloods? I have my FX'd for you!

When do you get the results of your bloods? I have my FX'd for you!

Hopefully the results will be in tomorrow. If not then Thursday.
It's my hubby's birthday on Saturday and it would be sooo good to give him a bfp!

My bloods came back normal. Just wish AF would show now so I can get moving on to the next cycle of trying....

Ah gutted for you Jenjen, nasty :witch: playing tricks on you! :sad1: x

Hey ladies, just wanted to give an update..... DR called me a little bit ago, after my appt this morning and my HCG level was only a 7.. Normal for non-pregnant women is 0-5... She's sending me back for more blood on Friday but I know that I've MC'd..

GL ladies! :dust:

Hey ladies, just wanted to give an update..... DR called me a little bit ago, after my appt this morning and my HCG level was only a 7.. Normal for non-pregnant women is 0-5... She's sending me back for more blood on Friday but I know that I've MC'd..

GL ladies! :dust:

:hugs2: So sorry x

So sorry Florida girl :hugs:

And sorry to jenjen too - has AF arrived yet?

So sorry Florida girl :hugs:

And sorry to jenjen too - has AF arrived yet?

Still no AF! I'm going away for the weekend with DH so just going to let my hair down and relax.
I got a positive on my opk on cycle day 17 so it seems that my body was gearing up to ovulate but just didn't....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->