March Testers ~ Let's see those St. Paddy's Day BFPs!

Belfast! I see you're in the north too :hi:

AF Due March 4th .... will start testing from here :)

Wishing you all the best of luck for March ladies!!

Yep, Dungannon. :thumbup:
We have a wee Norn Iron group too (not TTC specific). Will PM you the link. :D

Hi all! Can I join? This is our second cycle, and AF is due on the 10th March. Going to start testing around the 8th though, if I can wait for that long and not give in to temptation :)

Hi I am CD9 so AF is due on the 17th March, I really hope she gets run over is in a coma and can not visit anyone this month:) Fingers crossed its our month ladies this is my 2nd month ttc# 3 I am 38 so really hope we dont have to wait to long only giving it until May ttc.

I dunno when I'll test now tbh :blush: got positive Ov test today so possibly a slightly shorter cycle than I was expecting.

Hi Rosa, can I be put down for the 21st please? Thanks! Xx

It's March 11th for me~! Me and dh are trying to conceive our first, and it's our 9th cycle.

We're all updated!

My dh and I are ttc#1, this is our 10th cycle. :wacko: Married for 4 1/2 years.

:happydance: I love these threads... I'm holding out to test on March 2nd ... Fingers and everything crossed hope to see ALOT of :bfp: ladies :)

My Birthday is March 19th! So thats when I will be testing with FRER its only 3 days before my period. A :bfp: would be the best Birthday gift :)

Fingers crossed for you!!!
Hey 2 Q's for you...
When did you guys get married?
And when did you start TTC?

Just wondering... my DH and I have been married for 2 years,
and its our 2nd cycle trying!!

Thanks! Yes its our 2nd cycle to!:happydance: March 5, 2009 is 2 years since we had our license, but June 21, 2009 is when we had our wedding.
Good Luck :hugs:

March 18th for mee! first month using opks so hoping that may help us a bit more, good luck everyone x

March 13th for me :)

Fingers crossed for everyone. Lets hope the baby dust fairy pays lots of attention to this thread!! x

Oh and my birthday is March 23rd so i'm hoping my 26th will be one to remember :)

March 17th (yes really!!!) TTC #2 for 1 year 1 month

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->