March Testers ~ Let's see those St. Paddy's Day BFPs!

Gilmore and sarakuday, I'm sorry. :hugs: Hopefully we all have better luck in April.

Duffy, I hate waiting, too! I'm so sorry you're in limbo. It's the worst. I hope you get an answer soon.

Really sorry to hear about those who got their AF. April will bring better luck I'm sure. Sending you all lots of :hugs:

I thought that I was due tomorrow but cycles have been a bit over the place- from 30 to 33 days recently so have decided to wait until I know that it's definitely late before I test - although I do keep looking at the tests that I have in the bedside drawer!! Am not feeling it this month as I had lots more symptoms last month and that was a no no. All I have this month is sore boobs, headaches, and a few cramps - all of which could be AF on the way. Am also wanting to wee all the time but that maybe the amount of herbal tea I drink! There is that little part of me that actually enjoys the TWW as it is excting to think that I could be but just don't know yet (which is obviously before you have the low of finding that you're not!)

GL, hippie! Lots of women have NO symptoms the month they get pregnant, so try not to read too much into them. :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->