March Testers ~ Let's see those St. Paddy's Day BFPs!

Should be around 23rd March for me, cycle 36 of TTC #2. It's our 5th wedding anniversary on St Paddy's day :thumbup:

I'll be testing around the 17th... assuming OH actually ends up being home to catch OV!

Can I join too.
I will be testing on the 12th March. My birthday is the 3rd march, would be nice if I knew then but I guess I can wait to get (hopefully) a BFP as a late birthday pressie.
This is our 4th cycle.
Good luck everyone!!
:)

Can you add me please? We're TTC #2 cycle 1. I'll be testing March 30th (if I can wait that long!).

hi girls, can i join you, ill b testing on 20th if oh gets his leave next week to catch the eggy :winkwink:

heres hopin there are loads of march :bfp:s xx

Hi, I'm new to b&b and will be testing March 2nd, ttc #2 (with new OH) , 23rd cycle , please can you add me to the list? Thank you and good luck everyone :) x

hi girls, can i join you, ill b testing on 20th if oh gets his leave next week to catch the eggy :winkwink:

Navy, that's my birthday!! Let's hope your oh gets home in time! :happydance:

hopefully ur birthday is lucky for me then!:happydance:

i concieved my dd so quickly that im starting to worry, and she isnt my oh's so hes startin to think his :spermy::spermy: are takind a wrong turn somewhere :dohh:

x

I'm not sure when i'll be testing but would love to join this area :)

I know how you feel, I hope my DH is home next week when I should be ovulating.

I'll be testing between March 18th - 28th, depending on how early Soy moves my ovulation up. But depending on when my DH is home, we might miss it altogether and be out of the game before we were ever in it!

Can you add me - testing 30th March - the boyf is Irish and we'll be on the Emerald Isle for St Paddys Day - hopefullly it'll bring us a bit of luck!!! x :thumbup:

I will be testing on the 15th March as thats when AF is due (if i can hold out that long! and if AF hasn't already come along!) I guess it depends on ovu - I had a pos ou test yesterday so will check again today :)
Really want it to happen this month!
Baby dust to all....

Can you please add me for the 22nd, all depends if it's a short or long cycle this month if I"ll have to move it up or down. THANK YOU!

I'm testing on March 13th! Fingers crossed ladies!!
Em xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->