March Testers ~ Let's see those St. Paddy's Day BFPs!

Thanks, I am no longer spotting this morning. I hope everything is fine and it was just some late IB, I was only 12 DPO yesterday, still very early. What an emotional rollarcoaster though... that was not fun. These hormones for 9 months are not going to be fun...

My breasts seem a little more tender this morning.. I'm going to test again tomorrow just to make sure everything is AOK...

I think you're just fine girl!! :) That's why I'm trying not to obsess -- it'll drive me nutso! we both ov'd on the 9th to! We're right down to the day of ov! haha:thumbup:

Thanks, I am no longer spotting this morning. I hope everything is fine and it was just some late IB, I was only 12 DPO yesterday, still very early. What an emotional rollarcoaster though... that was not fun. These hormones for 9 months are not going to be fun...

My breasts seem a little more tender this morning.. I'm going to test again tomorrow just to make sure everything is AOK...

I think you're just fine girl!! :) That's why I'm trying not to obsess -- it'll drive me nutso! we both ov'd on the 9th to! We're right down to the day of ov! haha:thumbup:

You've got the right idea... pass some of that not-obsessing will power over here! :rofl:

I love it.. I am so excited to have an exact bump buddy!!

Cajun, I'm glad to hear you're not spotting anymore! :happydance: You're right, probably just late IB. I think it's fun how you o'ed on the exact same day, and will probably have the same due dates! I have a ttc buddy in another thread who always o's on the same day as me, too!

How is everyone else doing? Any news?

if I knew how to make a glitter text thing I'd proclaim you as my bump buddy in my siggy.. haha!

ok!! you'll have to tell me which site you use! :)

I'm out, good luck all the testers waiting to know :dust:

Erin - this is where I usually make my glitter text:

https://www.familylobby.com/create-glitter-text-graphics.asp#glittertext

So... AF was really mean to me this month. Made me wonder what was going on and today I got hit HARD by her!!! Ugh. I am just glad I finally got it so I can move on and think about a Christmas/New Years Baby!!

Good Luck to the rest of you testing. ;-)

Sorry, Miss. :hugs: I'm probably right behind you. :wacko: Let's go get that Santa baby!!

Rosa, a Santa Baby does sound nice! I imagine a cute little elf outfit to go along with it. This cyle's end is nearing and I need to convince myself that a December baby would be just as nice as a November one! :flower:

But there's still hope for us both! :dust:

Yes, Santa babies would be fun! I didn't used to want a Christmas baby, but now I don't even care when it's born, I just want one! :haha:

Bfn this morning, as I expected. I think I will literally fall down and faint if I ever actually SEE a 2nd line on one of those things. :cry:

Sorry Rosa!!! Stay hopeful.... Fingers crossed for you.

Yes, Santa babies would be fun! I didn't used to want a Christmas baby, but now I don't even care when it's born, I just want one! :haha:

Bfn this morning, as I expected. I think I will literally fall down and faint if I ever actually SEE a 2nd line on one of those things. :cry:

Or cry like I did!

Or cry like I did!

Oh there will definitely be tears! I'll probably have to test all day that day over and over just to be sure before I actually believe it. :haha: If that day ever comes...:cry: Annnnnd the pity party begins.

Or cry like I did!

Oh there will definitely be tears! I'll probably have to test all day that day over and over just to be sure before I actually believe it. :haha: If that day ever comes...:cry: Annnnnd the pity party begins.

How long have you been TTC if you don't mind me asking?

How long have you been TTC if you don't mind me asking?

I'm on my 10th cycle, and if AF really does come (which I'm sure she will) it will be #11. :cry: We're healthy people! Why is this so hard?! :hissy:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->