March Testers ~ Let's see those St. Paddy's Day BFPs!

How long have you been TTC if you don't mind me asking?

I'm on my 10th cycle, and if AF really does come (which I'm sure she will) it will be #11. :cry: We're healthy people! Why is this so hard?! :hissy:

I totally understand how you feel. This is our 11th cycle. I know many women on here who caught the egg around cycle 12, keep your chin up... you'll get it!

Thanks, Cajun. Lordy, who know it would take this long?! :wacko: The one thing that is keeping me from crying all day is that at least I know the Clomid works. :thumbup: Lots of women have to go through 2 or 3 cycles of it to catch the egg, but at least we're doing something to help the process. When I started clomid, I knew that it would probably take more than one cycle. I think deep down, I thought I'd be the lucky one to get preggo on the first time! That's okay. It'll work eventually.

When do you test Rosa??? Is it today? Good Luck! Know we are always here for you either way!

When do you test Rosa??? Is it today? Good Luck! Know we are always here for you either way!

It was supposed to be, but I caved and tested yesterday. Bfn, of course. :cry: No AF yet, though. I hope I'm not in for a loooong LP. :wacko: I'll let you know. Thanks. :hugs:

Just to let you you that I did get my BFP on Saturday 12th March but then MC on the 23rd march.
It's still a bit sensitive to it all but I'm getting there.

Congratulations to all those ladies with their BFP's!! :)
Hopefully I will get my sticky bean very soon!!
:)

Still no AF. This is getting annoying. And to make matters worse, FF is like "You are past your usual luteal phase, you may be pregnant!" I'm like no I'm not, dummies. :sad2: I'm pretty sure it would have shown up on my 14 dpo hpt. I'm so sick of waiting! :hissy:

Still no AF. This is getting annoying. And to make matters worse, FF is like "You are past your usual luteal phase, you may be pregnant!" I'm like no I'm not, dummies. :sad2: I'm pretty sure it would have shown up on my 14 dpo hpt. I'm so sick of waiting! :hissy:

Hang in there, I've seen ladies get +HPT after CD16.. or maybe you ovulated later than you thought?

:af: got me. Off to the next cycle :flower:

I'm still Fx for you Rosa! :dust: Babydust to everyone still waiting! :yellow:

I'm out. :witch: got me this morning. My cramps actually woke me up at 4:45. Talk about annoying.

Good luck to everyone else testing! April, here we come.

Awww so sorry Rosa! :hugs: I will be re-joining you for testing in April!

I'm out. :witch: got me this morning. My cramps actually woke me up at 4:45. Talk about annoying.

Good luck to everyone else testing! April, here we come.

:hugs::hugs::hugs: Aww, oh no, I am so sorry the :witch: got you!!! I hope you have better luck next cycle!!!:winkwink::flower:

:hugs: So sorry Rosa, hopefully April will bring :bfp:'s instead of May showers!

Awww... Rosa sorry to hear that!! At least you know the clomid is working though, that was a huge plus from this month. FX'd that you get a Santa Baby!!!!

I'm still around ladies :) I'm not out yet my period a day late or two I can't remember, gonna test soon. I tested a few days ago and it said negative but that what happend with my third pregnancy/early result in miscarriage, it took a week after AF was due to show a postive I'm thinking its going to do the same again.

The :witch: got me...I'm out....Onto the next month!!!

I'm still around ladies :) I'm not out yet my period a day late or two I can't remember, gonna test soon. I tested a few days ago and it said negative but that what happend with my third pregnancy/early result in miscarriage, it took a week after AF was due to show a postive I'm thinking its going to do the same again.

I hope that isn't happening. :hugs: I'm sorry you're still waiting.

The :witch: got me...I'm out....Onto the next month!!!

Oh no! :hugs: On to April. Let's get some Santa babies!

looks like Im out this month. the :witch: got to me this month. i hope i have better luck in April!

I taking test but they say negative so I'm going to retest in a few days no sign of AF I hate being in limbo, I'm going to try and get into a good doctor to get hormone shots I think its my levels, they are most likely to low to register on a test and needs more time to build up. I'm like clock work so this is very unsual :) I keep looking at my tickler thinking DANG give me a yay or nay body!!!

P.S I started a new job ladies/9 hour shifts to that part of the reason I have not been on as often, I'm so drained when I get home but I'm off for the next two days YAY!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->