March Testers!!!

Trying4BFP

Reaction score
Hello Ladies,

I am calling all ladies that will be testing for their :bfp: this month. This is my first round of ttc on clomid after my miscarriage in November. We are very hopeful this time around and I am praying that you all get sticky beans this month!

I ovulated on 3/3/16 :happydance: (confirmed with clearblue ovulation test and blood test from the doc).

It's going to take everything in me not to test every single day! Well, ladies, here is to us :beer: and good luck to each and everyone of you!!

:dust:

Hi there! There is a March testers thread going with lots of members - I have just bumped it to the top so you can join us :)

Hello…. My fiancé and I are currently TTC after getting my Nexplanon removed on Mar 2nd. I have yet to see AF which I wasn’t expecting her to return so quckily… We BD a few times prior to removal as well as that same night as removal and again on the 7th and 8th… On the 9th I had this brownish discharge (which I thought would’ve turned into AF) but it was only when I wiped and stopped on the 11th… I started having this pulling-down like sensation in my abdomen… A lot of the signs I’m having like peeing a lot, I already have a weak bladder and have to go a lot throughout the day but I have been noticing more of an urgency to go pee… But its the pulling sensation that’s kinda throwing me off… This is my first time actually planning a pregnancy but I have had 5 pregnancies and births… ages 11,10,8(9 on the 22nd of Mar), 7 and 4… But I never paid attention to my body at the beginning with those ones…. I didn’t know about checking my CM til after I read up on implantation bleeding… And I’m just wondering since I can’t really count my cycle days being that I haven’t had my first AF since removal of the Nexplanon, what day would be good for me to do a HPT??? I did do one last week while I was having that discharge and it was negative…. So im just trying to get advice about when I should test???

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->