Marks & Spencer Furniture Delivery

RachA

Reaction score
I was just wondering if anyone here had every had anything delivered by M&S in the way of furniture that has to be put together?

We are getting Esther's bed delivered a week on sat but she's too little to sleep in it at the moment (it's a midi sleeper bed). The letter that's come through says about the M&S delivery people needing a couple of hours to put it together. As we aren't needing it at the moment do you think they will be ok about us not wanting it put together?

If you tell them you don't want it assembled they should be ok with it as you will be saving them a job. Most places you have to pay extra for them to assemble furniture, have you paid extra for this?

Thanks.

No, apparently it's all part of the service. Mind you the bed was flipping expensive lol

Lol that's good that's it's included on the cost of delivery. Mind you I'd be a bit miffed that assembly was included but I had to assemble it by myself later. Lol.

I know. Trouble is it was reduced and i didn't want to run the risk that we couldn't get hold of it when we do need it as it is totally ideal for LO's small room.

Yeah good idea. I want a mid sleeper for my sons room but will get one when we move house. But they're very expensive aren't they

I was amazed at how much they cost and we haven't even bought the mattress yet.

Ahhh that's a shame you isn't want it assembled, you'll be cursing when you do it yourselves!!!

I didnt even know m&s sold furniture :)
If your not assemblimg it yet still ipen the box to make sute its all there especialy the screws because if you open it later and find it isnt you may have problems getting any replacment bits because you turned down the assembly and with it being reduced they may stop making the parts.

I only say this because we got a m&p cot bed and didnt make it up for another 4 weeks then found half the screws where missing an m&p took ages to send them because it was a while since we recieved it

I didnt even know m&s sold furniture :)
If your not assemblimg it yet still ipen the box to make sute its all there especialy the screws because if you open it later and find it isnt you may have problems getting any replacment bits because you turned down the assembly and with it being reduced they may stop making the parts.

I only say this because we got a m&p cot bed and didnt make it up for another 4 weeks then found half the screws where missing an m&p took ages to send them because it was a while since we recieved it

Thanks. Having bought stuff from places like IKEA and Argos where there were bits missing we do tend to check stuff like that as soon as we receive it. We'll give it the once over when they deliver it and hopefully it'll all be ok. :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->