marley & me

xashleyx

proud mummy of 3
Reaction score
watching this for the first time and i wish someone warned me! im crying like a baby!! :cry:

I'm a complete mess right now! This doesn't help with the hormones I already have. I can't stop crying. xx

im all alone just now as DH is working and i am proper sobbing with loud noises and everything, not the silent cry when people are in the room lol

Lmao its one of those one's that catches you out! Bawled my eyes out when i first saw it!

Just watching the last 15 mins now, why oh why?

Seen it a few times, and cried every single time.

First time i watched it i was pregnant with my angel Riley, stupidly hormonal and plus i'd already read the book so knew what was gonna happen :cry:

Heartbreaking but also a beautiful film.

xxx

Id love to know what idiot decided to call that film a comedy.
I watched it ages back and had to walk out the room and spent the last 20 mins in the bedroom sobbing.
It didnt help that we had lost our dog to a stomach ulcer a few days before

First film that's ever made me literally sob :cry: Beautiful though.

It always reminds me of when we put our dog to sleep with i was pregnant :(

yup i knew i was gonna cry but it made it worse that i had to sit with my dog when he got put to sleep a few years back :(

First time I had watched it, broke my heart crying :cry:

my OH has not seen it so he sky+ it so am gonna have to sit through it again

I can only watch it up til when they move in the big house then I have to turn it off as that old dog is the spitting image of my 17 yr old lab before she was put to sleep and I cant deal with bringing those memories back nomatter how much I like the film

I've only watched it once and I cried my eyes out. It was so upsetting, I didn't want to stop hugging my two :blush: x

Im only watching it once. I was crying into my pillow on the sofa :wacko: thank god OH was in bed or hed have wet himself laughing at me :wacko: its so sad , i hate any film where an animal dies at the end

I just watched Hachi: A Dog's Tale today. It literally is the saddest movie I have EVER seen. If you thought this was bad.. Hachi is 10x worse. Don't recommend if you don't want to cry your heart out. It's a true story aswell. I'm still crying now and it finished 10 minutes ago :cry:

great film but so so sad!!!
love aniston's films :) :) Looking forward to seeing her in Horrible Bosses :D

This is the only time I've ever seen the OH cry, we both sobbed like a baby cuddling our dog on saturday when we were watching this.

We recorded this but have yet to watch it, and now I dont want to if I'm going to cry!!

I watched it recently and was sat on my own bawling my eyes out!!!! Good job OH didnt watch it with me because he is a massive dog lover and I dont think he would have been able to cope!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->