MARLOW WARD & his long, scarey birth story on 21/08/09 and the aftermath!..and pics!!

oh my god....it was really scarey....but glad that finally u got ur cute cute cute little marlow....:dohh:take very good care of ur self...:hugs::hugs::hugs:congratulations

Massive congrats, glad to see at the end your both, home and fine.

x

Gosh!! What an ordeal, well done for pulling through it all!! Marlow is absolutely adorable!! I love the car seat photo with his tiger suit on, so so cute!

I hope you recover well and get fit and healthy again, well done girl! xxx

wow huni sounds like you had a real time of it!! congrats on Marlow, he is absolutely gorgeous, a lil stunner!! xxx

aww baby Marlow is so so adorable, congratulations, I can see his little blue fingers bless him.

I can't believe what a scary time you have had, the thought of something happening when you already have children is a very heartbreaking thought for any mummy, you sound like a tough lady and hope you and Marlow feel lots better soon :hugs:

:wacko: :wacko: God Lis, you went through it there didn't you!

Well done - massive congrats on your simply stunning boy :cloud9:
You take it easy now :hugs:

Thanks to each and everyone of you for your good wishes and admiration of my gawjuss little man xxxx

:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

:cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9:

Wow hun , what a time you all had . i'm so glad you are here & doing ok. :hugs:

Marlow is gorgeous lil man & i love the piccy of his hands above his head , so laid back & chilled :)

congratulations, he is gorgeous. what a scary time for you and your family, glad to hear your ok x

Big congrats hunni.. what an ordeal to go through- but glad your doing ok. Welcome to the world little Marlow! :o)

Wow, you are a very strong woman, that must've been very scary.Im glad you are ok and so is bubs!!!!

Congrats though on your beautiful boy!!!:hugs:

Marlow is absolutely gorgeous... such a stunner!!

I can't believe what you have been through :hugs: :hugs: Glad that things are ok now... :hugs:

Bumping for Naomi/Shadow!! Got your pm honey and all the facts are in this thread......will pm you when I have more than one free finger!!!:haha:

xxxxx

Thanks again for all of your warm wishes to all that that have posted in this thread xxxx:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

I am sorry you had such a traumatic time hun, it sounds truly terrible everything you had to go through, but i am so glad things have worked out okay and your little man is absolutely gorgeous :hugs: Congratulations again.

Congratulations!! Marlow is absolutely gorgeous, he is so so cute! Delighted for you. :hugs:

What a scary time you had!! I can't believe that!! I'm so so glad that both of you are ok. Wishing you a speedy recovery from your ordeal.

Omg! I can't believe what you've been through!
I'm glad everything turned out ok in the end for you, it makes you wonder if this pregnancy lark is really worth going through because of all the complications you can have.
I know you wanted to make others aware of what can happen but it's made me slightly worried in case this can happen to me, or that something might go wrong.
Your little boy is gorgeous though.
Depending on what happens to me, I think I'll be looking at whether I have more than one baby.

Andrea xx

He looks a little beauty :hugs:

Sorry to hear about the hard time you had but I am so glad you are and Marlow are okay now and that you are the mend :flower:

my goodness what a time you both had and what a beautiful baby x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"