MARLOW WARD & his long, scarey birth story on 21/08/09 and the aftermath!..and pics!!

WOW what a birth story!!!i bought tears to my eyes:cry:

but omg lisa marlow is sooo beautiful! hes such a handsome little man!!

he was well worth it!:hugs:

what a handsome little guy you got on your hands, he is so cute. Very scary birth, but I am very happy to hear your doing much better.

Wow, that is utterly scary story... Congrats on your beautiful baby!

Oh my, what a very scary experience for you. Congrats :happydance: on your baby boy though, he is gorgeous and looks so chilled out despite the trauma of his birth.

Ihope you can get some answers as to what happened and why :hugs:

Thanks to all again, I do hope that I've not scared any of you too much....that was not my intention at all....it's just "our story" and I wanted to tell it like it was, not gloss over the bad stuff! However, I want to say that the chances of any of you girls having a similar experience are very remote...I would say the fact I was left to expand to a 45 week measurement, my age (36 and past pregnancy history are all possible contributing factors, maybe?....

It was awful at the time but everytime we look at Marlow and he cuddles into me and breastfeeds on me, I forget a little bit more and he was so worth the pain.....

We are both doing well, I am a bit tender and achey but very excited that my SKINNY JEANS fit me again, lol......I love ZIPS!!!! hahahaha!:haha: Oh, and I was bought the nicest pair of red heels on Thursday...after months of flats!

Marlow is now breastfeeding well (and formula topped-up) despite a slow start and will hopefully gain the lost 14oz very soon!

Oh MY GOD i cant believe you went through all that!!!

:hugs:

marlow is a stunner though!

Thanks sb22, I know you've been through a real hard time too, but I consider myself very lucky as I was able to leave hospital with Marlow...and you still have your gorgeous Alex still in there... I am always thinking about her....not long till she joins you at home...hopefully!:hugs:

Oh my, that is absolutely terrifying. I am so sorry you had to go through that! xx

But, your little guy is absolutely gorgeous and perfect hon. He is just too adorable.

Wow Lisa, I'm so sorry it took me so long to find this thread (not paying enough attention to third tri forum!) but OMG :shock: what a horrible and scary ordeal you've been through my dear! I had no idea... I'm glad the hospital pulled their finger out when it was important and managed to fix both you and Marlow up. I hope you're continuing to rebuild your strength and that you'll feel 100% again soon :hugs:
As everyone has said, Marlow must have been worth it all, he is SOOOOO cute!! :happydance: I'm so glad he's fitting in to your family so perfectly :D Just let all of those cuddles with him wipe the memory of the pain and scary stuff away!

Big hugs sweetie :)
Shadow xxx

So sorry you had to endure such a birthhing ordeal, you sound incredibly together about it all!

But congratulations on your beautiful little lad, he looks like he's well over it all bless him :) It's such a relief to know no matter what you'll remember about it all, he'll have forgotten and be nonethewiser.

Best of luck :)

Thanks twists and Shadow! :hugs::hugs:

We're both doing good, Marlow is now totally settled in and breast feeding like a dream....he's also put on 2oz of the 14 and a half oz that he lost so that's great news! He sleeps well and is just a super cool chilled out guy!

Me.....feeling better every day, still taking loads of meds for the pain and my anaemia, but I am very mobile so that's good, iron still low and unfortunately have an infection (non-serious) in my scar where the consultant extended my first two incisions and also where the blood drain was sited, so on anti-biotics for that, but feeling really quite good!

As for the all the drama and furore, I am pretty sure once I have my panel board de-brief that I will find some closure and put the subject to bed....out of all the horror we endured, me and Rob and Ellis and Romy also got a fabulous and beautiful gift...well two actually..Marlow and my life, which I believe was totally saved by the splendid work and actions of the NHS staff. I am not after anybody being held responsible or compensation or anything suchlike...I totally believe what happened was just my fate and I am extremely grateful that we have the NHS....My dodgy pre-natal care and the consultant that refused to help me bring forward the birth were the only negatives to me, but I'll get over it and thankfully Marlow won't remember any of it!

xx

Hes so adorable, if u need tips or advice feel free to ask me.

That sounds so scary, start to finish!! But he is soooooo lovely, I particularly love the photo with his little arms above his head. Congratulations. :hugs:

That sounds so scary, start to finish!! But he is soooooo lovely, I particularly love the photo with his little arms above his head. Congratulations. :hugs:

It was....but you can totally relate can't you? I love the arms aloft piccy too....so chilled out! Thanks! xx:hugs:

Lady, you had it rough in comparison though. I just er...pushed a bit and thats it reeeealllly!

Scary scary scary! BUT LOOK AT HIM! He is SO beautiful! Congrats!

sb22, You've had a terrible time too, hun.....but you've remained upbeat and positive and I love that....my kind of attitude! You're very strong ! xxx:hugs:

deegilbert, Thanks! It was scary but Marlow is the best and so worth all the trouble! xxx :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->