Marmite Nappies..

Dream.A.Dream

Mum to 6yo and WTT #2!
Reaction score
Which nappies do you love that others hate and vice versa?!

My favourite nappies are bambootys, but I know A LOT of people don't get on with them xx

I know alot if people get on with ittis but we just dont... however saying that we got an aio today and that has worked so maybe its just sio that dont work for us

I can't believe I let that bloody strawberry Bambooty go :dohh: Nice hormones got the better of me that day and now I can't find another girlie one anywhere to try :hissy:

Still, she left me nice feedback :rofl:

xxx

I know :(

I am so annoyed that I was nice as I'm not normallly :rofl:

xxx

i hate SIOs, i also dont see the fantascticness that is flips, mothercare smart nappies are the same for a fraction of the cost! :lol:

wonderoos lol, they are most of my stash but most people hate them :lol:

x

I don't really get pretty patterned nappies for boys... I have a few and this week they're cool coz you can see them but mostly I think a bit pointless & hidden, I stick to cheap & cheerful on the whole.

I don't like fuzzi bunz....:shrug: they just aren't as nice as the others?!

Oooh I like my fuzzis now.. they never used to fit properly but are pretty good now and rarely leak.

My least favourites... umm... All my boring ones! They just dont get used... Motherease and bambinex... I dont find them very good as they dont keep babes bum dry... So they are stuffed away in a draw for emergencies only! I didnt like my medium ittis when layla was smaller but now we're in the larges I love love love them and have lots! :D

I don't really get pretty patterned nappies for boys... I have a few and this week they're cool coz you can see them but mostly I think a bit pointless & hidden, I stick to cheap & cheerful on the whole.

me too. there are some nappies I'd like to try - very popular and with a great reputation - but I look at the websites and pics of them and there is nothing I like.

i had a flip and i never used it, ended up selling it unused lol, i dont know why, i just didnt like the look of it or something lol

x

i hate SIOs, i also dont see the fantascticness that is flips, mothercare smart nappies are the same for a fraction of the cost! :lol:

I think they're totally different! Same concept yes, but SNs are sized and Flips are BTP, pluuus the SNs have the gusset thingy whereas the Flip inserts just sit there- it's VERY rare that I was able to just change the inserts on SNs, there was always pee and poo all in the gusset!

Hate my Flip!

Quite like Wonderoos, but only for night time.

Love (more than anything, EVER!) my Blueberry SS.

I hate our Gro Baby- for a BTP it's so small and I don't like the insert. I do like our Happy Heinys but a lot of people find them massive- work for us though since I have a massive babe, lol :)

I seem to be the only person I know who prefers itti SIOs to AIOs. Imi out pees AIOs almost instantly and due to her monster thighs we have never had leg gape with SIOs x

ive never tried an aio but i do like my sio, i just never seem to use it cos its one of my posh going out nappies and we never seem to bloody go anywhere :dohh:

x

ive never tried an aio but i do like my sio, i just never seem to use it cos its one of my posh going out nappies and we never seem to bloody go anywhere :dohh:

x

Hehe I was the same... ended up using all the boring ones around the house just to save the pretties for outings! Now my stash is significantly bigger than it was though so I just use our nice ones all the time and the boring ones have been stuffed in a drawer :blush:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->