Marmite Nappies..

V3 Issy Bears win hands down for me all the time! I love love love them! Followed by good old BG organics for their practicality:thumbup:

I'm not liking itti SIO's either, bambootys dont work for us so they are on my bottom list too xxx

My faves are itti sio and i really dont like my fuzzi bunz and my wonderoo.

Favourite pretty is an Issy Bear :cloud9:

Most reliable are the ebay ones from seller 97k Gallery (cow print, giraffe and bright green) - never had a leak ever (well excpet for when DH left an insert hanging out the back of one :dohh:) and contains all Nono's poo!

Have had a pretty good fit from all of the nappies I have except Little Lamb and Babyland (mega cheap ebay ones which I knew would be poor but brought 2 as they had a spongebob one and a monkey one - I'm shallow!! I just use them as the nappy he wears quick before bath time

I love my SIO'S but hate piecing them together after a wash as I have a mad washing machine that pulls them into 3! :doh: but my favourite nappies are my Ecobubs, just wish they did more patterns or colours!

HATE cushie tushies and wee notions (argh!!!) now! WN are so pretty but they just dont work for us at all!

I dont like Flips. :shrug:

I love Itti AIOs as my staple nappy for Sid and for Hebe it's Cushies and Issys. At night Sid is in WNNNs and Hebe is in Cushies with the night time booster or Issys with both inserts :)

What wrap do you use over the WNNN Lisa? I am tempted... But dont wana buy more wraps.. Do you think a fleece soaker would do the job?

I use a fleece wrap ove wwnn sometimes and that works well :)

Cool! Thanks :thumbup: Might treat myself (Layla rather :blush:) after holidays :D

I didnt get along with a fleece soaker but if you do it's worth a try.

I have 2 WN wraps and a Bummis Super Brite Nappy Wrap.

My 'spare' night nappy is a hemp Upsy Daisy and that's pretty impressive too :)

If you do Plum defo try a preloved or make sure you prewash/soak the life out of it! :lol: I decided to treat myself to a new WNNN and they take some washing in. I had to soak it for 24hrs after is was still leaking after the 3rd wash from new.

Thankyou thats good to know. Will keep my eyes peeled for a preloved one :thumbup:

need to soak for at least 48 hours! and then they still need more washes!! But once up and running they are great :D Esp as even if for a really heavy wetter there is still space to stuff it more!

Fab! They just look like such a nice fit. I dont really need a night nappy TBH as our BGv3s work absolutely fine for bedtimes... But Im feeling adventurous and want something new!

Can use it during the day :haha: or buy a WNNL instead which imo is very similar o wnnn except you only get 1 fold over insert and theres no pocket... they are bamboo to and work well :)

They are a great fit and Sid still not really soaking his through. I've been really impressed :)

I am not in love with the Tots bots AIO's.. they have very little layering and they gap quite a bit.. very fiddly...

I do love my Grobaby... very much so though he is now almost 7 months and its on the biggest setting...

Also CT's seem to not fit properly at some stages.. they used to be my all time favorite when he was small and now do not fit anymore.. no matter what ive tried so they had t go again.. sigh

I used to hate flips, sold all but one now I've tried it now hes bigger I love it :lol:

Maybe that's my problem with flips then, Edwards too small for them. I've pretty much reduced my stash to Itti AIOs, Bambootys and WN's only. With Bambooty easy nights and wonderoos for night time xx

Sh*t, i just tried the WNNN for overnight yesterday and it lasted only 8 hours before Cole woke up and cried because he was so soaken wet! :(

Hmmm im running out of idea's for nights now... only thing to try are the puddlekins ans raven tree ones..

Sh*t, i just tried the WNNN for overnight yesterday and it lasted only 8 hours before Cole woke up and cried because he was so soaken wet! :(

Hmmm im running out of idea's for nights now... only thing to try are the puddlekins ans raven tree ones..

Is it well washed in/soaked? The leak if they arent.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->