Married before or after Baby number 1 ?

'Estelseren' looks like we will be getting married at nearly the same time :D

Yeah, wow! I'm looking at mid-week as it's usually cheaper and over Easterbecause it's when the school holidays are so people are more likely to have time off and one of my bridesmaids is still in school so I'm trying to make it easier for her. We're both going to be starting ttc just after our weddings too so we'll be trying at the same time!

Beca :wave:

:lol: I will be getting married after this LO is born, in 2011.....so 3 babies later! x

I got married in May 2007 and had my son Tristan in October 2008 - so after marriage!

3 babies and still not married!:rofl: have been engagaed for 6 years now just havent got round to it we will eventually tho.

I am not married at all now, and as far as I know there is no really need to, If I get married I think i prefered it low key.

We are getting married in 3 weeks and have a 3 year old daughter.

We got married at the age of 19 cause my hubby is in the RAF and was stationed about a 8-9 hour drive away and the only way we could live together on camp was if we were married so we did it, if hubby had a civilian job then we probably wouldn't have done it so young. We had our first almost 2 years later followed by our 2nd 3.5 years later we have been married for 10 years on Friday and we will both be 30 this summer x

We got married in Dec 07 and we''ll be TTC around Dec 09.

It was very important to me to be married when we had children, and also important that we al have the same surname too (but that's down to mum changing my name when she remarried when I was little and I had allsorts of probs later in life because of it!)

I'm 22, will be getting married in just over 3 months and will turn 23 just before the wedding...so marriage will be coming first but not for any reason other than that is how life panned out. I'm just not quite ready for a baby yet, though it dosn't stop me brooding!

We got married in Dec 07 and we''ll be TTC around Dec 09.

It was very important to me to be married when we had children, and also important that we al have the same surname too (but that's down to mum changing my name when she remarried when I was little and I had allsorts of probs later in life because of it!)

Woohoo! We got married in Dec 07 too! We got married on the 7th, you?

Im married- got married august 2008 ages 24 and 25, been together since oct 2000 when we were 16 and 17! We'll be ttc August 2010 aged 26 and 27 after 10 years together- my god it goes fast! I wanted to start trying as soon as we got married, but hubby wasnt ready.

I agree about the surname thing- i think it makes things easier if everyone has the same surname. My Mum kept her married name even after the divorce from my dad, just so that we both had the same surname (plus it was a cool surname: Hercules!), but now that im married, and not a hercules anymore, i wonder if she finds it weird still being a herc?

As a teacher, i make a point of asking the kids their parents surnames before parents evening (most of em are different at my school)- theres nothing that makes you want the world to swallow u up more than: "actually its Smith! Not Brown!!

We got married first think cos DH was adamant he wanted to be married before lol we fell pregs month later

We're not married and not planning to in the near future. Maybe one day but it doesnt' really matter for us.

Hiya - thought this seemed interesting -
Met DH when i had just turned 17... he was 20 - moved in right away and things worked out great :D ... fell pregnant with our daughter 3 months later in 2007. DH proposed to me on valentines day 2008 ( he had picked the ring and got down on one knee ! aww:cloud9:).... DD was born 1st March 08... Planned the wedding after she was born - Tied the knot on 3rd April 2009 age 19 :D
x.x.x

married,cause DH wanted us to be married before,but we werent preventing before the wedding.officially started trying a month before the wedding.

I wasnt for number one but my OH wants to get married before we try for no.2 :) So i'm planning it for early next year and we'll try from then on :lol:
It has been quite hard for me when at the Doctors or something and Tabitha has a different name from me, so i'm quite exited to get the same name :)

i have no plans on getting married any time soon to, we have been together nearly 10 years, have a 8 year old and are planning to tcc in juy. we did however have the talk regarding the surname and we agred that we would double barral the our surname together and when the time comes to get married we would also double barral our surnames so we will all have the same last name, works for us.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->