*Mason Perry born 28/01/10 6 days overdue* Sydney Rose born 05/06/16 3 days overdue

Becyboo__x

Reaction score
Mason Perry
Right here we go..

My dad told me to have a kebab on the 27th so i did even though it wasnt spicy or anything he was like it might do something lol.. so had that and feelt fine after.. Next morning i feelt funny and had stomach ache lol..

But i went the loo at about 7am and didnt think nothing would be happening but i wiped and there was pink discharge not much though.. so i rang my mum and told her and she just told me to see what happens cause i wasnt getting any contractions then.. by 12pm i started to get contractions really strong and about 5mins apart .. i rang labour ward and they said there irregular so they told me to ring back.. i rang back at like 3pm when i couldnt bare it any longer specially as i was on my own at home.. so rang again and they still wouldnt let me go in saying its full at hospital :wacko: .. then my mum rang when she got to mine and said i need to come in i cant talk or anything there that bad so went hospital at 4pm.. got examined and u was 8cms dilated!! :huh: the midwife was shocked and said i did most if it on my own shes surprised i didnt have him at home! .. i then went into slow labour from around 5-10pm with bad contractions and only on gas and air because they wouldnt give me anything stronger they said i was too far dilated and it would take too long to take effect.. and by the time i had it and everything i proberley would of had him.. but obviously now as i was in labour another 2 hours after i asked for something as i was struggling :(! .. if my mum wasnt there i think i wouldnt of got through it.

10.33pm Mason Perry arrived finally having 2 people having to get him out lol cause he was that big for my body lol! .. but he weighed 8lb 6.5oz i expected him to be bigger as they said hell be really big and being 6days overdue i didnt know what to think. Was all natural delivery only had gas and air but it made me sick and have heartburn so i tried not to use it much but it was hard not to.. think i must of about broke my mums hand how hard i was sqeezing her lol. Had to stay over night at the hospital on my own was well scary for the first time with him lol.. but i had to stay because as he came out he pooped in me LOVELY lol so had to stay incase of infection and all that stuff.. came out 12pm the next day didnt get any sleep was just constantly staring at Mason lol and how weird it was that he was finally actually here!!

Oh and i had to have 4 stitchs in the end was only going to be 1 but she decided better to be safe and put more in then only 1 lol ..

Just born and Mason 1 week old
18041_467354690160_840245160_10858666_6794957_n.jpg DSC06093.JPG

Last bump pic 40+6 and 2 week after
DSC05981.jpg DSC06247.jpg

Sydney Rose

Due 2nd June 2016 was 3 days late 5th June 2016 :) Successful home birth

7lb 1oz born 9.02am very quick labour I had bits of blood and mucus from my due date but nothing else then pressure .. Had a feeling she might come at the weekend for some reason, went shopping Saturday to get food in glad I did! My son also said she was coming Sunday which was very odd when it happened! I had cramping around 2am Sunday which lead to watery blood then I tried to sleep it off as you do woke an hour later and had my show and quite abit of blood so knew something was happening .. Pains came on a lot turning into contractions around 10 minutes apart, I rang my mum and the midwife to let them know around 4.30/5 midwife came over not too long after and gave me a sweep and checked me etc I was 2/3cmdukated so they couldn't do much at that point just had to let me get further.. My waters went and By 8 I was in pure agony and sat on the toilet :lol: I couldn't move .. Midwives came back out and I was a tad late bringing gas and air I only had a few puffs and didn't see the point at that stage I just felt like I needed a poo so I just pushed and after a few pushes and panting she was here! Literally was around about an hour of stronger contractions and needing to push and she was here. I was glad when she came it was so painful compared to Masons birth I had little pain relief then but was just so different :nope: I didn't think I could do it this time it was overly agonising :( it was quicker so likely why. Got my home birth which was what I wanted but it's defiantly not for everyone in glad I experienced it though.

Pregnancy Journal

image.jpg

cant believe u were 8cms!! congrats hes gorgeous x

woop birth story at last :D
little mason its beautiful
congratulations <3

Congratulations! I haven't been in the teen section for a while so I was pleased to see you'd had your little one when I looked today. He's gorgeous and you look fab!

xx

Awww congratulations hunny!

Gorgeous little boy, lovely name and i'm very jealous of ur super skinny body :D xxx

Congrats hun, he's lovely and you look amazing for two weeks PP!! :hugs: xx

well done you :) hehe i hope i get my tummy back as quickly as you ! xx oh and Mason's gorgeous!! xx

congrats, he's lovely! But how do you manage to look like that 2 weeks after giving birth???

woohoo! :happydance:
cant believe you got to 8cm on your own! and niiiice about him pooping in you :rofl:
hes lovely, well worth the wait :winkwink:
xxxx

Dont know how i got back to that 2 weeks later tbh it just happened doctors said i will because i had good stomach muscles to begin with .. after i had him i still looked pregnant though.. i was still big and it just went down everyday spose cause i keept losing blood until just after a week and womb just goes back down :shrug:

Congrats hun hes gorge!! which hosp were u at, what did u think??

hes gorgeous! and so jealous of your already no baby belly :O looking great! :thumbup: x

Congrats on your little boy - Love the name Mason!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->