*Mason Perry born 28/01/10 6 days overdue* Sydney Rose born 05/06/16 3 days overdue

just got a chance to read this. :)
the 1st night in the hospital alone with Quintin was really scary for me too

OMG Beccy he's so gorgeous and you were so brave!! I was following you during the end of your pregnancy, wondered if you'd popped!!

How come you went with Mason and not Jace? I LOVE Mason, just wondering as Jace is one of my choices lol and you're the only person I know who had even heard of it!!

Also, your body looks fab two weeks on!! Hehehe!

xx

Congratulations! He's beautiful! You did a wonderful job and you look amazing after only 2 weeks! :hugs:

Ok only just ventured into this section, HAD to say congrats again missy, you did so well!

Miss ur posts around 3rd tri! :flower:

Mason is a total cutie and you look bloody fantastic in your 2 weeks after piccy!!! OMG my eyes almost popped out my head lol. U lucky thing! U look amazing!

Congrats again, hope you and Mason are getting on alright! x x

OMG Beccy he's so gorgeous and you were so brave!! I was following you during the end of your pregnancy, wondered if you'd popped!!

How come you went with Mason and not Jace? I LOVE Mason, just wondering as Jace is one of my choices lol and you're the only person I know who had even heard of it!!

Also, your body looks fab two weeks on!! Hehehe!

xx

I was just getting abit annoyed of people saying its a girls name which it isnt its a male name lol. But then FOB said it sounds a gay name :wacko: so i just gave up in end and my sister suggested Mason and i was iffy about it at first but when he was born he just looked like a Mason lol. I still like the name Jace though.
xx

Ahh I see! I love it but my dad keeps saying people will just think it's short for Jason... good job i've got ages to think about it!! How are you getting on?? Is he a good babba??x

Aww! look at hollie now shes changed so much shes gorgeous
xx

Ahh I see! I love it but my dad keeps saying people will just think it's short for Jason... good job i've got ages to think about it!! How are you getting on?? Is he a good babba??x

People said the same thing to me about Jason and i just dont like that name :shrug: lol mainly because it reminds me of this guy that i knew at school who i hated lol and i would get fed up of people asking if his name is short for it lol.. Im getting on fine weve both got a cold at min which isnt good i feel all snuffley and hes struggling to breathe at night cause hes the same :(! all these bugs and colds going round is horrible. Hes good other then being mardy but i can understand why hes being mardy not knowing why hes all blocked up and irrated bless him :(
xx

Congrats, fab birth story :) You look amazing for 2 weeks after giving birth! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->