massaging the undercarriage

I need to give more :sex: so that I can do the massages n kegals more plus get my body ready n baby..lol:rofl:

This thread is making me want to massage my perineum... lol, okay, that sounds weird. But yeah, bet I could get DH to do it if I promised him sex afterwards! I don't know if I could do it myself anymore. I'm having a hard enough time managing to shave my lady bits as it is. Ha!

This thread is making me want to massage my perineum... lol, okay, that sounds weird. But yeah, bet I could get DH to do it if I promised him sex afterwards! I don't know if I could do it myself anymore. I'm having a hard enough time managing to shave my lady bits as it is. Ha!

Wow! You can still shave yourself?
I cant :( I cant see at all:hissy:
OH has to do it, and if we have an arguement it doesnt get done for a while haha
x

I am very impressed at the shaving!!
My massage oil is from Mothercare, its a perineum gel stuff. Maybe I will massage my face with it instead LOL

Sorry for jumping in ladies....

But where do you get special gelor massage stuff from? And is it specific for doing this?

I just asked OH if he would do this for me when it gets to hat time and he looked a bit worried and hesitated a yes???:rofl:

Emma.xx

If you go to Boots pharmacy counter and ask for sweet almond oil....that'll do the trick. Much cheaper than the ones labelled specifically for the job. This is the one recommended in a lot of info I've read:blush:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->