Massive clear out on all my baby items newborn to 3 years girls and boys next etc :)

xhannahxbanan

Baby Silver Due Sept! :)
Reaction score
ALL HAS TO GO!!
I HAVE A MASSIVE CLEAR OUT ON ALL MY ITEMS, NEED TO MAKE ROOM FOR THE NEW BABY!! LOL

take a look at my page :) Add me, I am currently selling off all albums of clothes in the right categories ie.. girls 3-6 and boys 9-12 etc... but from newborn to 3 years! all has to go!! super cheap just sound my girls 3-6 album instead of £70 for just £20!!! all from next etc, mother care decent stuff just needs to go!! womens and mens to be reduced too :) feel free to ask any questions x

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100002404777498

If you dont want to add and just message me on fb or here and I will discuss stuff with you, if an album isnt reduced ask me will also do GREAT DEALS on items bought alone x

Can you put pics on here, as I dont have or use to facebook please? Thanks

what size clothes do you need hun xx boys or girls? x

You should all be able to get onto my link as its open now, so you can browse all the albums without having fb :) let me know what you like its all in order etc, I am selling a bundle of baby boys clothes for £10 over 20 vests and sleepsuits few other bits chucked in :) xx

i dont have FB either hunny can i see 12mth + girls stuff plzzzzzzzz:thumbup:

Hi i am really struggling with your link can't find many photos. I want boys 9-12 months please

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->