• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

MASSIVE CLEAROUT!! prices reduced!!

where are the size 8 boots from i need to decide if they will fit lol

size 8, brown heeled boots £15 NOW £5
where are they from please? x

You've actually put a few of your prices UP :mrgreen: Some were cheaper before the sale :)

Do those prices include p&p Hun if yes can I have the brown boots the brown chunky belt and the kids hello kitty sunglasses x

What size is the brown belt :)
Edit: Just saw the post above :haha:

im new here so bare with me and tell me if im doing things wrong, but are the pink shoes slippers hun?

I really like the camo shorts size 12 I'm just wondering what the price is in US money and if you can even ship to me here?? Also if you can ship to me here are the sizing charts different from you and the US??

Thanks!!

I really like the camo shorts size 12 I'm just wondering what the price is in US money and if you can even ship to me here?? Also if you can ship to me here are the sizing charts different from you and the US??

Thanks!!

Im not keen on shipping to the US sorry, as i dont know how it would work with diff currencies etc ... sorry xx

Oh that's okay just thought id ask!! Ill find some somewhere LOL

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Morris98
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"