Massive temp drop at 10dpo

Oh no, I'm really sorry. It's really hard to feel anything other than gutted, but I am sending lots of good baby dust your way and hoping for this cycle for you. Out of interest, what does it mean when there are 2 dips?

I've tested every day for the past 4 and will test again tomorrow morning before my hospital gynae appointment, though af is not due until Thursday. I had convinced myself that a bfn today on 12dpo means I'm out, but I've been looking at ff preggo charts and there are loads with bfn right up to 16dpo and beyond, which gave me hope.
xxx

I typically only get one dip on 6dpo which is caused by the secondary estrogen surge. This was the first cycle I had two dips (5 and 7 dpo). So I was hoping the second one might have been implantation. I'm pretty sure I'm out. I have a 12 day lp, my overlay looks good for AF to come on schedule, and the only bd that would have made a baby was 1dpo. Was just hoping to be able to say I conceived during my and SO'S birthday weekend during our romantic night away to see kevin hart. Oh well. I have some serious thinking to do. I might stop ttc for a year.

Your chart is looking really good as long as your temp holds or goes up. Like I said, a bfp can takes 2-4 days past implantation to show positive. Fxed!

Green is this cycle.
Purple was June.
Blue was May.
Gold was April.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2015-07-28-07-04-19.jpg
    Screenshot_2015-07-28-07-04-19.jpg
    34.1 KB · Views: 4
I can see what you mean about the pattern dipping to af but... You've not had that second dip in those so this month is already different.
In another thread I'm in, someone went on about PMA. It worked for her, so I'm going to use it too. You have 2/3 more days before af and, until then, you are still in! I thought it must have arrived early when you said you were out. You are still very much in until she shows xxx :af:
:hugs:

You are the sweetest. Really hoping you get some good news tomorrow! I appreciate the you're not out pep talk, but I feel out. The women in my family do not handle hcg in our systems well at all. If I was pregnant, I would feel it by now.

Ok, well you know your body best. I'm really sorry it hasn't happened this month.

Since I've never experienced any kind of pregnancy, so have no idea how I'd feel, how long it would take to show up in a test or anything, really! This afternoon, on top of excruciating backache, I'm getting the same shooting pains inside behind my belly button as I had yesterday. If never felt this before and it's really hard to describe them. I hope they aren't just a new af symptom for me!

Apparently I don't know my body. My chart is so erratic. Lol

How are you?! How did your morning test come out?

PMA... I know false hope is a horrible thing, but I've got to say your chat looks quite good!
I tested yesterday and got negative. I'm due today and was expecting a temp drop, but it's stayed where it was. I can't bear testing today. I'm going to go old school and hope for late AF instead. If the pains on Monday were implantation, it's still only 4 days since then, so I'll see what the next couple of days bring. That said, I'm actually afraid to get out of bed today because that's when the witch normally shows up!

GL xxx

Well, AF would normally have started by now and hasn't... Hpt still bfn... Might buy proper ones tomorrow, FRER?
I'm meant to be getting cd2 bloods done tomorrow... I wonder if they do hcg test instead...?

You can ask. The worst that can happen is they say no.

My temp dropped quite a bit again. Usually today is a spotting day so I will be keeping my eyes out for blood. I do feel crampy, so she is coming round the mountain.

:( sorry... especially after getting your hopes up yesterday xx

You are cute. Hugs. It means I can have a mimosa at breakfast and another two grand in the baby account. And a May or June due date is preferable as a teacher anyway.

Wow, you're saving 2 grand per month! We've got nothing saved... in the process of buying a house and all my savings went into the flat I'm selling in order to pay deposit on the house! Then again, the kids I teach are from very deprived backgrounds with no money at all, so I reckon we will get by just fine! I'm also lucky to have 2 older brothers who have been keeping all their baby things ready for me!

I had to Google mimosa as I've not heard of it... We call it a bucks fizz in the UK. I don't drink any more (I used to have a rocky relationship with alcohol!!!) but champagne was my favorite drink and maybe the only one I miss! Enjoy!!!

It's funny how the school holidays (and possibly maternity arrangements) differ from country to country.
In an ideal world, I'd have an October baby, because I'd get the summer 6 weeks paid break as usual, return to work for a week or 2 then maternity until July then back to work for a few days then summer paid leave again! Maximise the leave and minimise the lower salary.
When I first started ttc, I thought it was really important... Now I honestly don't care, as long as I have a baby. If this one works, I'd finish work around Easter and probably aim to return just before the Christmas holidays. I'd have a 6 week summer break as part of (not well paid) maternity leave, but that's ok. xx

We are holding off on house buying until the market is more buyer friendly. Houses are flying off the streets days after being listed and way overpriced. My friend got a job at Google, they gave her a housing allowance, and she got outbid on her favorite townhouse by $175,000 after she offered way over the asking price. We're hoping the bubble pops in Decemberish, and then this baby account might go to house account instead. Houses in the Silicon Valley are insane. A nearby 1 bed, 1 bath apartment in the city I teach in sold for 1.3 mil. Absolute ridiculousness.

That is crazy! An October baby would be manageable, and if I was going to have a baby mid year I would prefer to be due right after winter break so mid
Jan. that way I get my three week Christmas break then 9 weeks off hehe. May works because I come back from spring break in April, get all of my testing done, and then take off until the last fun week of school/ not go back at all except as a visitor. My coworker did that with his paternity leave. Genius.

What time is your appointment today?

The gp is meant to be ringing between 5 and 5.30. It's 5.20 now, so I'm hoping she calls soon!

GP rang me and we have decided I will go for my blood tests at 10am but, if no AF by then, I'll have hcg tested instead! Oh please please please stay away AF! :af:
I am starting to get quite hopeful now and won't do any more tests at home. Nurse will test the urine hcg too and then I'll get blood result at about 6pm!

Awesome! Will be anxiously awaking results! Do you mean 10am like today (lol too tired to work out what time it is for you hahaha) or is 10am like tomorrow morning?

10am tomorrow. It's 7.30pm here now, so in 16.5 hours...
This time tomorrow, I'll know the result!
Anything new with you? Any sign of AF? x

Oh no, I just checked my cervix and there was brown blood on it, so the witch is on her way :( :( :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"