Massive temp drop at 10dpo

Sorry to hear that :( my spotting showed up right on time two hours ago.

Oh no :(
I'm going to be sad tomorrow when AF arrives and then I'm going to move on and be positive for the next one... xxx

How was your temp this morning though? And are you feeling like AF is coming tomorrow? I'm usually optimistic until she shows up full force, but I have that achey crampiness that screams she is coming tomorrow. And I had that huge temp dip.

I was cramping so badly earlier that I've had to take a painkiller. My temp was still high this morning and it's higher tonight than this time last night (don't know if that means anything, but I've been checking it a few times a day anyway) so I was surprised to find the blood...
I'll find out tomorrow... I've booked a shellac/gel nail treatment for 8.15am and dh and I have planned to walk Pip (our dog) on the beach after my blood test. I'm determined to have a good day and be nice to myself and remember that it's just one more month, which is nothing in the grand scheme of things!
Apart from your mimosa, what other nice things are you going to do for yourself tomorrow? xxx

Walking the dog sounds nice! And so does getting your nails done. I just had my hair highlighted, so technically I should be relieved that I am in fact spotting. I'd be really mad at myself if I got my hair done while pregnant. Um, I am going to the bank to talk about loan stuff for houses, taking the dogs to get groomed, and going back to the gym now that I know I am not preggo. I took this week off when I had that second temp dip. I do pound and TRX which are both not good for pregnant women with all the lunges and suspension. Plus, some good old retail therapy with SO.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->