~~> Master Cleanse Support Thread <~~

Ok, i need help with the ease in days.

Ease in 1 is just fruit and veg. Ease in 2 is liquid only... is that liquidised fruit & veg, or can i have soup/yoghurt etc?? x

Yeah I did an ease in day today...You dont need to puree your fruit and veg, you can if you want though and make it a fruit veg drink like Jordan does...:lol: You cant have soup or yoghurt..Its preety basic what you can have. Have you read the book on the pdf document..

Day 1 starts for me tomorrow...:)

I skim read it... I WILL though, promise :lol:

Ok, so its veg and veg and more veg. Wicked. Better stock up then :lol: x

Oh, and good luck tomorrow!! Finally get to start!!

Im so excited, you do realise im gonna hassle you everyday asking if im doing it right, and not poisoning myself or starving myself!

I have spread the word though, even my mum who is very anti-diet (she has an ED, constantly paranoid i have one!) has been convinced this is a good thing!! :D

Oh, and good luck tomorrow!! Finally get to start!!

Im so excited, you do realise im gonna hassle you everyday asking if im doing it right, and not poisoning myself or starving myself!

I have spread the word though, even my mum who is very anti-diet (she has an ED, constantly paranoid i have one!) has been convinced this is a good thing!! :D

No worries hun, ask away! :lol: Do you like my avatar? Its for motivation!! :)

:D i love it!! I was thinking of just changing mine to a giant lemon :rofl: OR a picture of the old, skinny me!! x

:D i love it!! I was thinking of just changing mine to a giant lemon :rofl: OR a picture of the old, skinny me!! x

OOOOh show us the pic of the old skinny you, I look annoyingly skinny in one of my old pics!! Fucks me off greatly!! :lol:

:rofl: I will see if i can dig one out thats not semi-naked or drunk :rofl: (or both in most cases :dohh:)

Ok, so this is a size 6 corset dress. It was loose.

https://i890.photobucket.com/albums/ac108/hallynewman/n666070996_1922168_3269.jpg

And those are size 6 topshop jeans, again... loose. I could have got my legs into a 4, but i couldn't have sat down :lol:

https://i890.photobucket.com/albums/ac108/hallynewman/Picture12.png

Im all in proportion, no matter how much i weigh. My gain is fairly even all over my body. And i always have boobs, which is a plus i suppose!

I dont want to be that small, as i got there by extreme stress, fear and eating sushi everyday! x

Ok, so this is a size 6 corset dress. It was loose.

https://i890.photobucket.com/albums/ac108/hallynewman/n666070996_1922168_3269.jpg

And those are size 6 topshop jeans, again... loose. I could have got my legs into a 4, but i couldn't have sat down :lol:

https://i890.photobucket.com/albums/ac108/hallynewman/Picture12.png

Im all in proportion, no matter how much i weigh. My gain is fairly even all over my body. And i always have boobs, which is a plus i suppose!

I dont want to be that small, as i got there by extreme stress, fear and eating sushi everyday! x

Maybe I am weird, because i think you look gorgeous in both pics hun! But get down to what you feel comfortable with. Im hoping to get down to a six, as I could literally wear anything that size. I will say though, my feet have grown since I have got fat. i used to be a size 6, but now i can wear size 7 shoes even 8's depending on the shop. :shock: :growlmad::haha:

Im quite lucky, i've never looked ill or underweight, but ive seen the semi-nakey pics, and i was like WHEEEY! but, i know i didnt get like that healthily, and if im gonna eat more than 1 meal a day, i could never maintain it.

I got down to a UK 4/6 when liam was in afghan, and i dont ever intend to be THAT stressed or fearful ever again :lol:

An 8 is enough for me, maybe a 6/8... all my wardrobe is that size anyway.

Oooh bonus for today - My Zara work trousers all fit me... skinny size 8's :dance: Although, not many other 8s fit me, so im not there yet! x

WOW, your so so close then hun if they fit you! You will be there in no time. xx

I hope so!!
I will go a bit smaller, then i have "leeway" to put some back on, esp if the vegan idea fails. x

I hope so!!
I will go a bit smaller, then i have "leeway" to put some back on, esp if the vegan idea fails. x

I have been veggie for three weeks so far, i love it. Just wish i went for it sooner in my life. I have so much more energy.

I have been veggie for about 2 weeks without even meaning to be!! I used to be, for quite a while and I loved it, felt so healthy... Not sure why I stopped now, think I just fancied the taste of bacon or something one day... I rarely eat meat though so for me that wouldnt be a diet change... Vegan though, well that's going to be SO difficult... I'm looking at recipes and it's just unreal the sheer amount of stuff I'll have to cut out! Xx

I have been veggie for about 2 weeks without even meaning to be!! I used to be, for quite a while and I loved it, felt so healthy... Not sure why I stopped now, think I just fancied the taste of bacon or something one day... I rarely eat meat though so for me that wouldnt be a diet change... Vegan though, well that's going to be SO difficult... I'm looking at recipes and it's just unreal the sheer amount of stuff I'll have to cut out! Xx

I tried it but it was just so so hard work from a convenience point of view. Matthew on the other hand loved all the cooking i was doing, like he always does. But there is literally nothing you can grab if you want to go out for a sandwich or whatever. Saying that though, and you will see what i mean soon but when you go on the cleanse you want to EAT NOTHING but fruit and veg afterwards. Its so crazy, but good!

I'm really struggling with the salt water flush this stuff is disgusting lol! I'm litraly gagging right here ha x

I think I'm gonna have to live on rice cakes, fruit veg and seeds! Vegan won't work I know it :lol:

Can we add flavour to the SWF? like lemon juice for example? Because salt plus sour lemons = neutral drink :lol:

I think I'm gonna have to live on rice cakes, fruit veg and seeds! Vegan won't work I know it :lol:

Can we add flavour to the SWF? like lemon juice for example? Because salt plus sour lemons = neutral drink :lol:

You can if you want hun..if it makes it any easier.

MissRHead - What temperature are you drinking your salt water at, its harder if its stone cold, but easier if its luke warm. Try drinking it with a straw, and dont think about it, dont think about it...:lol: xx

Ok So day 1 for me, SWF done...and now I am drinking my juice. I think this cleanse is going to be a winner..Will set up my journal later for anyone who is interested..xx

O ok I drank it cold lol! I'll try it warm tomorrow! I quite like the drink, and is it wrong that I love to lick the spoon after measuring the syrup?! Lol x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->