Maternity clothes at 7 weeks??

FunnyMum

Reaction score
Hi,
I will be 7 weeks tomorrow and am finding my pants to be too tight on my sensitive bloated belly.....

Please tell me that there are others who have started to wear maternity pants at 7 weeks??

maybe just wear stretchy clothes? i'm not in maternity yet lol

I was in maternity pants by 10-12 weeks. I am just now getting into maternity shirts though. During my second trimester medium shirts were fine, but now they are all getting too short :blush: :D

ebay is your new best friend :D they have some good stuff..

ive already had a peek :blush:

I bought a load of tops in the sales on boxing day, got about £70 worth of stuff for about £30. I dont really need to wear them yet, but i've worn a couple and they are much more comfy than my regular tops.

I started wearing maternity clothes at about 16 weeks

TBH it depends on the pg. With my first I was around 14-16 weeks b4 I needed maternity stuff, with my second it was around 12 weeks, with 3rd it was around 8 weeks but that was more to try and hide the fact I was pg, baggy clothes tended to make me look more pg.

Yep! I started right around 8 weeks. During week 7 I used a Bella Band

ive just gone into maternity clothes now xx

I love those bella bands! I'm using one right now too but its only because my pants are tight due to bloating.

From about 7 weeks, I had trouble getting my trousers buttoned. By week 10, I could not get them zipped. I would alway wear my jeans really fitted, so it was no surprise that I grew out of them so quickly. I love my maternity jeans now, and regular tops are still fine.

my ordinary pants were getting a bit tight by week 6 so i got some early term pants.
i know people say they dont want to be in maternity clothes but your gonna have to sooner or later, and i just think that they are so comfy.

i love my maternity pants. x

I'm at 10 weeks and I started last week. I was finding my things a bit tight, but mostly it was because the waistbands on my belly were making me nauseous.

im getting closer to 8 weeks.. but i have 2 pair of maternity pants.. and my shirts dont fit.. i have been wearing my husbands shirts but hes army and most of his clothes are military and i dont want to wear those all the time.. so it looks like i need to go buy shirts.

You could get some of the first trimester maternity pants. If you look at oldnavy.com they have the "real waist" maternity pants, those are for use in the first trimester (however, some will fit well into the second).

I have always been of a slim build but like u at 9 weeks I am finding my pants are a bit tight round belly now!
I am trying to find 1 of those waist expander things but so far have not managed to find one...
So my DH made me one by cutting off the button/button hole bit off an old pair of jeans..... Bless him....

I started to wear maternity trousers quite early, it was about 9 weeks ish, they were so much more comfy, now even they don't fit, lol!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->