• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Maternity Clothes Uk

Babybug

Reaction score
Hi,
Im only 9 weeks with numbet two but am rapidly growing and have accepted maternity clothes will be needed far earlier than last time. I have plenty of trousers and jeans from before and a couple of bump bands which I can use with what I have.

Can anyone reccomend where to get nice basic tops, not to pricey. I need to order on line from home (uk) as Im in Germany ( dont like buying clothes here the choice isnt good and its over priced) Got a few in next sale but I think that when they ate full priced they are overpriced in next. River island have stopped doing maternity :(

I get mine from -

Asda George (only available online now)
Dorothy Perkins
Peacocks
H&M
New Look

xx

Matalan, ASOS , mother care has a sale on ATM. Catalogues like simply be if ur a size 14 or over.

I've bought most of mine from New Look. They have a good variety and seem to fit pretty well.

I've bought nearly all of mine from New Look, and can't complain at all, whether it be quality, fit, price or delivery time, especially as they almost always have some maternity clothing in their sale section. I did order a few items from H&M such as nursing bras, but they took that long to be delivered that I'd outgrown that size by the time they got to me!!

I've bought from Red Herring (Debenhams) and H & M. I was far more impressed with the range and prices in H & M. :flower:

Hardly anywhere... Sorry not helpful! I got used next jeans off ebay and got most other things from new look xx

Hardly anywhere... Sorry not helpful! I got used next jeans off ebay and got most other things from new look xx

Newlook. But I like newlook anyway.. primark do a few bits, if your on a budget. I got some decent black skinny jeans from there which were fine, they did fade though.

Only now I regret not buying many mat clothes as I had a small bump, most things still fitted me at 6 months, but when I got to around 8 months I didnt think there was any point in buying any more! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->