Maternity Clothes

horrorheart13

Reaction score
My grandpa took me shopping for maternity clothes and I think I ended up getting more cute stuff than I know what to do with. My dad apparently sent him a ton of money to do it which is sweet. Some of you might remember my thread about hating my body and the fact I had no clothes at all that even remotely looked good. So this is really awesome for me to finally have something to wear! :happydance:

And what's weird is that my dad is very unsupportive, although he's the one in the family with all the money and this gesture was really nice of him.

On a side note, my grandpa told me that while my dad and him were in Florida last week (i wish i had money like my dad) they went to a Harley Davidson store (they both ride Harleys all over the US) and my dad apparently bought a onesie for the baby that says "My Grandpa Rides A Harley". :headspin: That almost made me cry. I'm just so happy my dad is finally being alittle possitive about the baby finally :happydance:

That's wonderful news :hugs: Glad you got some clothes you like and that your dad is coming around

YAY:happydance:I'm so happy for you:hugs:Not only did you finally get some fitted maternity clothes so you can feel good about your body but it seems like your dad may be coming around and hopefully being more supportive! I hope it stays that way for you:hugs:
i bet you feel sooo much better in good maternity clothes now lol i always lay around the house in pajamas but i like to have clothes that fit and show off my bump when i occasionally leave the house!
yay for you!!!

Yea!!! Glad you got some clothes. It is really hard sometimes to find cute stuff.

Awwww thats lovely :)

I might have to try and find one of those baby suits as my dad has a couple of harleys as well :)

xxx

Yay! How absolutely wonderful for you! :hugs::hugs:

Sounds like things are going well... thats awesome!

I'm so excited for you that he is being supportive!!! :hugs:

:hugs: Thats great news! I hope you're feeling a bit better about things now. :hugs:

thats great news. Glad you finally got some clothes you can look good and feel comfortable in!

Glad you're dad is coming round to the idea of being grandad too :hugs:

Yesterday, OH made fun of 3 of the tops I got since they aren't exactly my "style". Two were plaid and one was a cute red floral print, so he was saying things like "Are you off to milk the cows?", etc. It didn't really get to me and I wore the pink plaid shirt that day anyway but it annoys me that he'd try to shit all over my good mood about my clothes! It's like he expects me to be able to buy tops with skulls on them because that would be more fitting? *Annoyed* But I still like my clothes :headspin:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->