Maternity clothes

Wobbles

BnB Co-Founder ~ Retired
Reaction score
When did you girls start buying maternity clothes? & where from?

I bought some bits online - OH said I'm getting a tum on top of my own :rofl: So as he said it I took the chance to use his card LOL

I bought some under belly jeans with a top:
https://www.littlewoods.com/rf/navigation/product.do?spreadId=161777&linkId=2200949
2 pairs track pants
https://www.littlewoods.com/rf/navigation/product.do?spreadId=161778&linkId=2200961
2 loose strappy tops
https://www.littlewoods.com/rf/navi...ty=1&thisprod=391544661&SNtt=EV043&SNu=pca_id
a light cardi (black)
https://www.littlewoods.com/rf/navi...ty=1&thisprod=375339312&SNtt=EB169&SNu=pca_id

lol i only bought 2 pairs of maternity trousers(and had my 2 pairs of work ones) i grudged payin a fortune wen they wud only fit me a few month :blush: i just got joggers(£4) from primark and a bigger size jeans :D

They look gorgeous!!

I was 8wks with lala and about same with this one i just seem to go large really quickly!

xxx

I bought tops from next and trousers from dorothy perkins

all mine come from next as best for maternity gear and good prices

bex

I got my jeans and cargos from next 'cos of long legs and also got loads of tops and bits from Dorothy Perkins
George @asda is not bad but i bought some size 10 trousers and they still fell down when i was due to be induced!!!!

I got a couple of pairs of smart trousers for work and some jeans from FHM. They've been brilliant and seen me right through plus they were pretty reasonably priced.

Also got a black jersey dress and some combats and a few tops from Next.

Any normal clothes with an elasticated waist I've been able to wear right through although I've worn them pretty low slung.

More recently I can highly recommend DH's wardrobe for clothes. I've been wearing his work shirts for work and his joggers.....ahhhh....divine. Not a good look for public but very reasonably priced..... as long as he doesn't spot me riffling through :rofl:

i bought a lot of mine from Peacocks!!!! they were great and not expensive either

i also got bought some jeans from mothercare which were crap! but i got a fancy going out top from there which was really nice but cost £25, it was so expensive for me i still wear it now!!!

Mothercare are shite i HATE there jeans!

Peacocks i done that this time too~!!

Must admit im a next girl thanks to the SIL!
xxx

I started showing at 9 weeks with Coby so i will be buying some soon.

I normaly get all mine from Additions catologe coz it comes to me rather than me go out and shop lol

there stuff is cheap and cheerful, not going to spend a fortune on clothes that im not going to be in again.

xx

Good idea layla - I like additions too

Will have to have a looksie now wish I'd thought of them before Littlewoods although I spent £111 & got £15 off making £96 for what I ordered. Not any more than I'd spend on a clothes spree anyway x

i didnt know littlewoods did maternity, they seem reasonable, might have a nosey about on there site

x

Erm they have the same stuff only its cheaper LMAO

I'd be flipping if I didn't have £15 off & it was my card but it wasn't it was OHs :rofl:

oh lol, i wont bother looking then lol

xx

I just got a £10 off voucher from marshall ward, they are the same as additions.

So i orderd a pack of two tops at £15, got them for a fiver! :happydance: (plus postage)

xx

Oh cool - where did the code come from? :D

they had posted it to my old address, Jase went round to pick up the post.

Will it work twice do you think? do you want it?

xx

Usually they do - I always post codes I get on leaflets etc :D

ZQ0099 :D

works for Addtions and Marshal Ward (they are teh same anyway)

xx

I got some bits of eBay loads to be had on there especially Next stuff and you can sell on if ok after

I am flogging all my maternity stuff on there altho why I dont know as trying to talk Dave into another baby,lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->