Maternity office wear....Humph!

schnoogles

Reaction score
Is it me or is it next to impossible to get maternity wear to wear to work in a smart/professional office?
I can find Yoga pants, jeans, leggings and cropped trousers by the bucketful. I get that pregnant women want to be comfy, but plenty of women need to look smart 5 days a week as well as being comfortable.

I'm not keen on skirts or dresses. I just want smart black trousers, over the bump, size 20 in a long leg, you would think that I was asking for the moon on a stick!

Well I definitely have a TON of flowy tops on hand for when that becomes a problem. I don't know if you'd be interested, but I have these yoga pant dress pants that are great! They are comfy like yoga pants but look just like dress pants. And the brand actually just came out with maternity ones. I'll message you a link! :D

I can't find anythink workwise I have some back trousers try asda that's where mine are from but top that are lose are proving hard to find xx

Are you in the UK? Next, Asda and new look have a lovely range of smart clothes.

I completely agree with you! I ended up using mamas and papas x

Yeah, Im in the UK. Next stuff is lovely, unfortunately their sizing tends to be a little on the small side and I struggle finding stuff to fit there.

I think it's the combination of maternity, tall and plus size that it is causing the problem. I won't need them for a while, I just want to be ready as I popped out quite suddenly last time

I got work trousers from h&m and Gap last pregnancy. No idea what their ranges are like at the moment though.

New look is good, online though the shops not so much!

I also used eBay a lot for office wear x

I with you in that I need long length size 16 maternity it's a nightmare the tips are all so short in the body and the trousers are grrr in having a nightmare

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->